Triples

I'm pretty sure that truck is actually damn fast. saw a crazy vid of it a while back but i cant find it

Was it just me that wanted him to sling the rack open and let it eat, rather than fart around with it like that? Man that was irritating. Any one know who that is and if it's a truck we will see this year?

Looks awfully light. Half of the engine is in the cab! I wonder if it a full frame or a tube chassis? I bet the tranny was smoking hot.

talk about smokin out the shop lol. looks intreasting tho, wanna see it run

Crap! :banghead:

That's 11 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Damn, I was hoping for atleast a burnout.....before it puked its guts out and threw a rod.

I just hope that one day my truck will sound and run like that, oh please, oh please.
:umno:

The guys name is Merritt, cant remember his last name. He owns Warren County Diesel its near Springboro Ohio. I'm pretty sure EEP built the engine. I don't know much about it but don't think its made a full power pass yet.

I think Keating had a hand in the turbos. Sounds like it lit in one of the videos, so that's a start. Should be out sometime this year (??) I know it's heavy, so dunno how fast it will be, but it is a cool piece IMO esp. with the twins on the secondary stage mounted in the bed.

I know a little about it. Full steel body, cut to the bare essentials to hold the sheet metal. Tube frame, manifold charger sits next to the driver, strange.

Tim has some pics I think?

Hope there is some decent driver protection for when they grenade that thing....must be sitting right beside it.

quoted from roachies thread on triples.
pretty sure its the same truck.

DSCN0136-1.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

I think Keating had a hand in the turbos. Sounds like it lit in one of the videos, so that's a start. Should be out sometime this year (??) I know it's heavy, so dunno how fast it will be, but it is a cool piece IMO esp. with the twins on the secondary stage mounted in the bed.

I also heard Keating had something to do with it and I know the guy that built it is friends with Bob Holmes. He's been building this thing for quite some time.

Keating provided a few odds and ends like side cover front cover and some other machine work but was not involved in the build at all trust me.

Keating provided a few odds and ends like side cover front cover and some other machine work but was not involved in the build at all trust me.

I thought he done turbos too?

No the plumbing, just the actually charges?

Back