Triples

Yup Keating is pretty much turbo only unless you have an alky tractor.

I spoke with Keating he said he did not do the turbos or plumbing but he did provide billet side plate front cover cam retainer and some other odds and ends. But Keating does do turbos an plumbing for both diesel and alky setups.

Ah.

I was talking to Mark about that one, all I could recall was Keating had made a few parts for it. We are very curious how that 8' long hot pip is gonna work for them.

Ah.

I was talking to Mark about that one, all I could recall was Keating had made a few parts for it. We are very curious how that 8' long hot pip is gonna work for them.

I wondered the same thing, it seemed evident from the video it didnt spool for ****.

I spoke with Keating he said he did not do the turbos or plumbing but he did provide billet side plate front cover cam retainer and some other odds and ends. But Keating does do turbos an plumbing for both diesel and alky setups.

I would think that if Keating had a hand in it the turbos would not be in the bed and it would have gone quicker than 12's by now.................

I would think that if Keating had a hand in it the turbos would not be in the bed and it would have gone quicker than 12's by now.................

Well they make more boost in the bed my next set they will be mounted on my rear bumper.

I think it will work, just needs the bugs worked out, like any new project.

Back