Truck rules meeting - september 29

Well last weekend NADM would'nt let wilkins,lorenz and I pull with the 3.0 trucks we had to pull with the mod trucks! With a freakin oem driveline which there only was one mod truck and one super st truck and we took 1,2,and 3 places.

So it worked out for ya anyways!

If your turbos didn't meet, I mean, come on, what do you expect Gene to do? He's never been known to be a rule bender.

I wasn't looking for a whos truck is better thread. I like the idea of 3.0 odl and unlimited single pulling for points as equals. Speaking for myself I would never go 3.0 odl if i could run open single stock driveline.

The goal is to freshen it up allow more pullers in. I know what direction I would go. If they offered both classes combined, then guys like wayne and the copper colored dodge could pull in pro stock with the change of a turbo if they chose too.

Well, just sayin', since you have the championship in hand....

Woulda been nice to see you against the 3.0s down in London tonight. :ft:

Yes....reduce rule set to:

8000#,
26" hitch
no drugs
big boy pants.

Perfect!!!! I always wanted to put a set of cuts on and go down to central Ohio and have fun. I realize I would get beat. I just think it's fun and that's what this is all about.

I'd love Love to see this caliber of trucks Pull with FPP
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIotJ4JIDX8&feature=feedf"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIotJ4JIDX8&feature=feedf[/ame]

Oh I'm sorry.Its like OK ill try to get in a class when i know I'm not legal but when I'm told no, get all poopy pants and talk **** about the organization. Are we missing something? And to say not to let 3.0 trucks in because you couldn't go play.Come on.

If they won't let us pull with them why let them pull with us ?

The discussion surrounds changing future rules so that everyone is legal.....isn't this how we're supposed to do it in the first place?

No one in their right mind would change rules at the track....imagine the outrage...

I wish nadm and fpp would both adopt our rules.. I think the guys up north would come down more... if not atleast at huge pulling events they could play.

Rick would never go for hood stacks ag gov's etc. He's to worried about keeping 2.6 a street class. I'm all for making a 2.6 outlaw class.

I wish nadm and fpp would both adopt our rules.. I think the guys up north would come down more... if not atleast at huge pulling events they could play.

Hey, you OH guys were the ones frothing at the mouth for these nonsense protrusion chargers!

NADM / FPP have the more inclusive rules....

Interstate truck and tractor pullers want to put together a 2.6 points class next year. That would cover pulls in the south central Pa,western MD,Eastern WV, Northern VA areas. I think they should run NADM rules myself so FPP folks could pull with us.

Back