Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I just hate the freightliner interior......not as much as I hate that ugly ass pre-02 kenworth dash though
You mean the pre-02 dash that didn't have the paint peeling issue or the broken bolt holes like the 2002-2006 dash? Or the Gauges that fall out like the 2006-2014 dash?LOL

I hate the flat dash so much. Side note: my 07 still has gauges firmly attached to the dash and I'm at almost 700,000 milss

It will forever always be known that the corvette dash was the greatest dash to ever be put in a truck... Simply put

I just hate the freightliner interior......not as much as I hate that ugly ass pre-02 kenworth dash though

I actually like the interiors of, I am in and out of trucks everyday and I like older freightliners, western stars and kenworths. I don't like working on peterbuilts. My personal truck would be a classic, western start or a very different w900

I actually like the interiors of, I am in and out of trucks everyday and I like older freightliners, western stars and kenworths. I don't like working on peterbuilts. My personal truck would be a classic, western start or a very different w900

Can you elaborate on that some? Our minds are in different corners on that lol

just not a fan of how they are built. had issues with sealing the cabs up. also they have a bad cross member below the trans. just not as friendly as a long hood could be. all opinions are based on my experiences. probably not the same for the next guy. Would take one over a Volvo or new freightliner

Back