Truckers, lets see your rigs!

We're three yea and two nay. I knew SOME people had good taste around here haha

I don't even like them on a W9, I wouldn't suggest you put them on a Peterbilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Monty's truck runs good. I don't know of I am going to wilmington or not, might go pull with BOB in Indiana, just depends on what I feel like.

What did you think of the little black Mack?

You talking about Sluss trucking? That is a good running v8 truck!

Nope, gotta get on board with Rick! This falls into the Peterbilt with a Seminole paint job category. There's just some things that only look good on one or the other.

You talking about Sluss trucking? That is a good running v8 truck!

Yeah, that belongs to a good friend of mine, it's coming together little by little, I just put together a turbo for it before Williamstown, and it decided to pop the air to air down there.

☝☝☝true story, black hoses are ugg

Hey nothing says class like those black ho's... I mean hose. If u wanna look like a kw then buy one and quit trying to corrupt Pete's with KW hose covers, front fenders and those god awful tank fairings. Haha

I don't do tank fairings......ever, I like the stock front fenders too, so no worries on any of that haha. I just thought the hose guards would look good on it.

Hey nothing says class like those black ho's... I mean hose. If u wanna look like a kw then buy one and quit trying to corrupt Pete's with KW hose covers, front fenders and those god awful tank fairings. Haha

You and I... We need to be friends. Your cool!

I don't do tank fairings......ever, I like the stock front fenders too, so no worries on any of that haha. I just thought the hose guards would look good on it.

I'd never do that to mine, however it's not my truck or my money. You're writing the checks so write them to who you want. If everybody had the same taste truck shows would be real boring.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

emuvuna7.jpg
aqaqy3ys.jpg

Putting KW parts on a Pete is like chrome plating a turd.:poke:LOL

You just can't find A-models as cheap as you can 359's......must be a reason for that..... :D

Will somebody PLEASE explain to me why the hell these people put weed burner exhaust on truck with fake stacks? I don't get the point, but I'm sure there's got to be a reason.

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/FebCvrPic5.jpg

On an emissions truck I would do it that way cause I'm a cheapass and don't wanna pay double the money for lined stacks so the chrome doesn't burn. But at the same time I would hide the weedburner instead of make it noticeable.

That particular truck is a glider, but in reply to Loren's post, I wouldn't buy a POS emissions truck in the first place. Haha

Back