Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Oh I do on the millings side but I thought you were referring to mix and I was like, this dudes on crack lol

Lol no just the millings. I don't know if it's just me or what but that dust makes my face burn. I'm probably around more dust since I'm driving around a crusher the whole time

Lol no just the millings. I don't know if it's just me or what but that dust makes my face burn. I'm probably around more dust since I'm driving around a crusher the whole time

Yea I don't have much dealings with it. They throw it in my truck, I drive, I dump it in a big pile lol.

Maybe if we had steel plants around here western would come up with something for that market, their hopper trailers are some of the lightest and strongest trailers in the business, the hoppers, live floors, belts, and chip vans are kinda their thing, they build a nice flatbed too but nothing near as tough as what you guys need for the coils apparently. Haha

Yea they make nice trailers. I went out to look at a hopper flat. They just have no idea how things work on the east side. We also think your A-Trains are goofy when B-trains are so much more maneuverable.

I never would have thought they weighed that much.

azy7uqus.jpg

That one was almost 80k

Yea they make nice trailers. I went out to look at a hopper flat. They just have no idea how things work on the east side. We also think your A-Trains are goofy when B-trains are so much more maneuverable.
Lol, so do the Canadians. The way bridge laws are here in the northwest you can only bridge 108,000 on a 9 axle B, but some 7 axle A's can haul 114,000.

This guy is legal for 122,000 in Canada as well as Montana, Wyoming, and Utah because he's got a 20 foot two stage tongue on his pup and a training wheel in the truck.......and a 950hp 12.7 Detroit under the hood. Haha
ehydu2eh.jpg

Yea I don't have much dealings with it. They throw it in my truck, I drive, I dump it in a big pile lol.

If my loader had a/c that worked it would be amazing. But I sweat my balls off driving around in circles lol

That can't be fun to pull with that long of a spread between trailers. I am not surprised to see those failures. I am kinda surprised they are allowed to leave with a rail bending like that

If my loader had a/c that worked it would be amazing. But I sweat my balls off driving around in circles lol

I hear that! When the AC was jacked in my truck it destroyed the interior in a matter of a day while we were milling.

That can't be fun to pull with that long of a spread between trailers. I am not surprised to see those failures. I am kinda surprised they are allowed to leave with a rail bending like that

Seems goofy to make them be that long for such a limited weight. MI gives you 164,000 but limits you to a 50' trailer, out west they make you have 80' of trailer. Lol
I hear that! When the AC was jacked in my truck it destroyed the interior in a matter of a day while we were milling.
I tend to work as hard as my A/C does so if it quits, so do I!

Ever since I pulled that reefer with triple bags I've fallen in love with them.

I stopped breaking the bottom cans when I added the bags to my other trailers. Amazing how good they ride when the air pressure is low.

Seems goofy to make them be that long for such a limited weight. MI gives you 164,000 but limits you to a 50' trailer, out west they make you have 80' of trailer. Lol

I stopped breaking the bottom cans when I added the bags to my other trailers. Amazing how good they ride when the air pressure is low.

Yea... I tried that last week. Boss wasn't happy when I showed back up with the truck.

And when you dump an axle to go around a corner the trailer actually picks up like it's supposed to.

Yea... I tried that last week. Boss wasn't happy when I showed back up with the truck.

Suck it up pansy. Thought you were a super-trucker? I did 4 days in 110* over the wheat harvest cause my a/c broke and nobody could get me in til then and it was also the day we loaded for home so I just dealt with it.

And when you dump an axle to go around a corner the trailer actually picks up like it's supposed to.

Suck it up pansy. Thought you were a super-trucker? I did 4 days in 110* over the wheat harvest cause my a/c broke and nobody could get me in til then and it was also the day we loaded for home so I just dealt with it.

I did 2 months... If not more.
Also I can't be a super trucker. I don't even pull a trailer for gods sake. I know nothing about trucking... At all.

I've been running with no AC all summer, only pussies need it. Haha

Says the guy running the NW where 10% humidity and 90* is a hot day. Try pulling that in a SC summer, you'd melt!
Its 85-90% humidity and 80 degrees today, for five days before today it was raining and in the high 70's, the humidity in north Dakota is ridiculous

Back