Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It runs very good, but you won't see that truck come north at all where there might be some real competition for it.

That sucks, I've only seen him at Osgood, In. I would like to see him pull against Scott Brothers, Hume supply, and the Western Star from up north. It would make for some great competition.

He won't, he does not like getting beat, you can watch some of my videos that they are at and notice how the maroon 379 finishes against those trucks then you can compare how he pulls against Craigmyle.

I'd like to see it run. For $95,000 I'd hope it was a pretty strong truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, the N14 is the kicker, even mounted the intercooler out back. But I'd need someone to look at it for me before I'd consider making the trip.

I'm in line. Guy put money down on it, now he's waiting for him to show. Good guy to talk to, originally from Ohio. 2.9x rear gear, says it pulls down in the hills, but runs great on the flats.

I was gonna say call em so there ya go...maybe 20 mi or so from here. its a sweet truck..im no semi guy tho so I cant help much cept for visual ****..i aint drove one in 30 yrs

my inlaws are in Marysville ohio

Last edited:
Ya, the N14 is the kicker, even mounted the intercooler out back. But I'd need someone to look at it for me before I'd consider making the trip.

Seems to me that almost defeats the purpose of the cooler, I understand that is the only place it will fit, but all that hot air from the radiator and engine isn't going to do much to cool the intake charge.

I was thinking the same thing, might be different with a hydraulic fan setup but it appears to just be floating out there

Sent from my flashscan v2

True, it could be made better, but at least it's not pumping air directly into the intake from the turbo. It'll probably never develop for me, but still very cool in my eyes.

Throw on some more ducting from up over the cab and force it through the cooler.

a8744aa2fbe1f1b8bee2e97b12ddb652.jpg

One badass water truck

Back