Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Another puller for sale from OH IN KY area. I'm sure some of you will recognize it.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4745100796.html

What a joke, even if that thing was brand new completely throughout its not worth that price, it's absolutly not good for anything else, won't stay cool to save its life.

Looks like everyone ought to buy up a $2500 international and have it painted and put a S510 on it and start selling.

What a joke, even if that thing was brand new completely throughout its not worth that price, it's absolutly not good for anything else, won't stay cool to save its life.

Looks like everyone ought to buy up a $2500 international and have it painted and put a S510 on it and start selling.

Glad I am not the only one that couldn't find the $38k worth of anything... and I actually do think those trucks are cool!

The K100 that was posted earlier would actually probably fetch $45-50K from a collector if it was put back to original, this truck is still just a cabover international with good paint.

My K100 is worth about $5K at the most, would I sell it for that, prolly not. No matter what it's still and old worn out truck no matter what the sum of the parts it.

For some reason I thought the dash change was in 2003. That's a pretty good looking truck, I wonder what they are asking for it.

I'm thinking my old bosses truck was an 02 with that style dash and the 03 I'm driving now does too. Reason I like that 04 is cause of the extra doors it has in the sleeper.

It's real close to me for sale... Just can't to fork over 55k for a 92.

I saw that on CL, this is close to you as well. But a 95 for 55K is out of the question.
5A692B8F-7B1A-4F4F-8F6A-D42B96DBC2BA.jpg

It looks like it was painted a few years ago and starting to show some age.

I saw that on CL, this is close to you as well. But a 95 for 55K is out of the question.

5A692B8F-7B1A-4F4F-8F6A-D42B96DBC2BA.jpg

It looks like it was painted a few years ago and starting to show some age.

Yea and that truck isn't really my style.

It looks great in pictures, I am just not a fan of yellow and black. I just can't believe the price the old iron is bringing these days. Just looking on truck paper, a guy can pickup a 08 or newer fully loaded 389 for less $$ than a nice 95-03 379. I just keep thinking a 389 with about 3-5k to remove some of the EPA add on's would be the way to go.

It looks great in pictures, I am just not a fan of yellow and black. I just can't believe the price the old iron is bringing these days. Just looking on truck paper, a guy can pickup a 08 or newer fully loaded 389 for less $$ than a nice 95-03 379. I just keep thinking a 389 with about 3-5k to remove some of the EPA add on's would be the way to go.

I prefer older things. The styling to me is more my style. I don't like the dash change in 02 for Peterbilt, I prefer door mounted mirrors, etc. I'm just odd.

Also I'm really a fan off kw too. You can pick up nice KW's for less than Peterbilt because 90% of Peterbilt owners think they are the only guys that went down and ordered themselves a nice truck. Arrogant, big headed, arses. I'm a huge Peterbilt guy but I also like kw's.

Hey guys, got a favor to ask. I'm deployed in Africa and I have nothing better to do than shop for new projects. Take a look at this ad, and tell me what you all think.

http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5427649

It is cheap, which is always my price. In my opinion it looks pretty clean to be a 1987. Miles are unknown, drives looks worn out, and it used to have a sleeper. I just need a bigger farm truck for grain, maybe put 5000 miles on it a year. Is there a 350 big cam? I thought all the big cams were 400s.

I think a 48" flat top would look bangin on that thing.

Is there anyone on here that lives around there, or that has heard of the outfit that has it posted? I would pay 4500 cash, tell me if that is crazy or not.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

After a quick web search, seems 350 big cams are popular. Forget I asked that question.

Back