Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Diesel Dr is a Dbag. He's flashed over several ecm's that had custom tunes. A good custom tune will look completely stock, an MXS with 630hp to the tires will say 475hp so this idiot hooked to a guys truck and did him a favor by flashing it to "550hp" and by doing this he derated the guys truck almost 200hp, did the same to an ISX.

Don't do the single turbo kit unless you want to lose performance.
Why would someone with a hot tune let him hook to it?

People who think single turbo conversions are a good idea obviously spend too much time listening to PDI salesemen talk
5d8f29c84cc7e39a44f34c66b7f353a7.jpg

c7a7a9b541435ad2ef8813dea310f763.jpg

The turbos are not and never will be the problem with the acert, if they had made the manifold turbo a bit larger they would probably handle 1000hp.

Truck looks extremely good if you like a pete, the engine is a pig though and almost undrivable.

The turbos are not and never will be the problem with the acert, if they had made the manifold turbo a bit larger they would probably handle 1000hp.
Anytime someone asks me about single turbo kits I literally tell them that they are a complete waste of money. Just Tune it, and watch everything else fall behind in the dust.

If it runs longer than 50k miles I would be surprised, but they copied that chit off of someone else so it make work. I wouldn't buy a spark plug off of them for a 5hp Briggs, crooked bastards.

Or larger wastegate. Big turbo is good for over 1000 hp easily.

yeah it is. Its badass looking. Wish he went with 7 or 8 inch pipes though.

Why do you say that?

Because they actually got some road time in it and it doesn't work, they either don't have enough fuel to make it work or programming, the engine of cat's that uses a setup like that with big turbos is 950hp and has huge injectors in it. The lower HP versions only use S310 turbos, that has two BW 171702 S400s on it.

Because they actually got some road time in it and it doesn't work, they either don't have enough fuel to make it work or programming, the engine of cat's that uses a setup like that with big turbos is 950hp and has huge injectors in it. The lower HP versions only use S310 turbos, that has two BW 171702 S400s on it.

AFR map needs tuning. But they are still too big.S300s made almost 1400 hp from C12.

Or larger wastegate. Big turbo is good for over 1000 hp easily.
You think blocking the gate on the manifold charger and adding an external would help much? Would be tough to do since spacing the turbo off the manifold to make room for one would make none of the pipes fit.

You think blocking the gate on the manifold charger and adding an external would help much? Would be tough to do since spacing the turbo off the manifold to make room for one would make none of the pipes fit.

No, not block original but add another one. Maybe weld it direct to the exhausthousing.

Isnt it controlled by ECM ? Are you sure it is fully open at max load ?

Back