Truckers, lets see your rigs!

No, not block original but add another one. Maybe weld it direct to the exhausthousing.

Isnt it controlled by ECM ? Are you sure it is fully open at max load ?

No, pulls signal from LP turbo, moving the signal line to pull pressure reading from overall boost has helped getting the gate open sooner, but still doesn't gain enough. I don't know if porting the gate would help or not.

The work is amazing, just too big of turbos to run them off of three cylinders.

14174788-887E-47F5-9E62-110685B00F06_zpsebgi9d8f.jpg

Where are y'all following this thing? Is there a build thread somewhere? I'd like to read more about it.

Any of you guys by chance have a part number for normal on highway 9 pin ATA diagnostic connector? I use my shaker dealer normally but they have to sell me an entire harness. Cat can sell me the off highway connector bodies but they aren't keyed in the center. I'm trying to get a new ISX12 and a new ISX15 wired up for my lab

Sent from my flashscan v2

Any of you guys by chance have a part number for normal on highway 9 pin ATA diagnostic connector? I use my shaker dealer normally but they have to sell me an entire harness. Cat can sell me the off highway connector bodies but they aren't keyed in the center. I'm trying to get a new ISX12 and a new ISX15 wired up for my lab

Sent from my flashscan v2
Female
HD10-9-1939P

http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=HD10-9-1939P

Male
AHD16-9-1939S
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Amphenol-Industrial/AHD16-9-1939S/?qs=wS36YlZkz26p4nS7s6IDLg%3D%3D

Last edited:
How are you guys posting the full size pics? I used to do it from photobucket but it's not working anymore. And the manage attachments thumbnail pics agitate me.

No, not block original but add another one. Maybe weld it direct to the exhausthousing.

Isnt it controlled by ECM ? Are you sure it is fully open at max load ?

Like Cody said its controlled by boost out of the low pressure turbo and opens at like 25psi. The 120pin acert ECM's don't defuel with boost, the older 70pin ones defuel at 50psi with a silent derate except for the MBN that has a solenoid controlled wastegate and will throw a check engine light with high boost.. Most old 40pin's don't care either but some odd files will cut all fuel with high boost like you turned the key off.

I don't think making it open sooner wouldn't help much since I think with enough fuel for big power it just doesn't bypass enough.

Seems like 800hp to the tires is about the usable limit for the factory set. Just amusing when guys pay like $6,000 to switch to a single just to lose performance. I'm putting a set we took off an MXS for a guy that insisted he wanted a single, on a 1999 2WS. Funny how the world works.

Last edited:
Got mine back today after the inframe. Just listening to it idle I can tell its a lot healthier than it was, and hold onto your freaking shorts when you start going through the gears, it runs 1000x better than it ever has since we've had it. Stock MBN stuff is garbage

Got mine back today after the inframe. Just listening to it idle I can tell its a lot healthier than it was, and hold onto your freaking shorts when you start going through the gears, it runs 1000x better than it ever has since we've had it. Stock MBN stuff is garbage

Lol, told ya.

Like Cody said its controlled by boost out of the low pressure turbo and opens at like 25psi. The 120pin acert ECM's don't defuel with boost, the older 70pin ones defuel at 50psi with a silent derate except for the MBN that has a solenoid controlled wastegate and will throw a check engine light with high boost.. Most old 40pin's don't care either but some odd files will cut all fuel with high boost like you turned the key off.

I don't think making it open sooner wouldn't help much since I think with enough fuel for big power it just doesn't bypass enough.

Seems like 800hp to the tires is about the usable limit for the factory set. Just amusing when guys pay like $6,000 to switch to a single just to lose performance. I'm putting a set we took off an MXS for a guy that insisted he wanted a single, on a 1999 2WS. Funny how the world works.

There was a guy selling a set on Craigslist here last year for 2k. They were gone by the time I called, I thought they'd look good on the side of my B.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back