Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Doing some local work getting paid by the ton works out to about 220$ per load after fuel expenses. I can get three or four a day. Just depends how ambitious I am.
FA53130D-692A-48A1-A252-72A69790C18D.jpg

E82197CA-B5E9-4830-970D-B0377EF08CF4.jpg

How many hours a day/week you are allowed to drive/work in USA ? Canada had different limit per day if you wanted to work 6 or 7 days a week, dont remember anymore what those finnish drivers working there told me.

I don't even know how to run a log book legal!! Lol

If typically get home Saturday sometime, and leave Sunday night or early early Monday morning.

The last deal was getting home Saturday at noon. I was told to tell the plant that they wouldn't get their load till Monday, Sunday night, he calls and wants me to take that load...

Chit really hit the fan when I quit. They also classified my job as abandonment, threatened my paycheck, etc
If they want to play that game I'd lawyer up, lying about the circumstances of your leaving could affect future job opportunities ......

14 per day, 70 per week

We can actually drive 13,5 hours in 24 hours but stupid thing is you must take 9 hours rest after 9 hours. 56 hours a week. "Working time" is 13 or 15 hours a day.

We're only allowed to actually drive 11, Canada allows us 13 when we'd run up there. 14 on duty, we have to take a 30 minute break between the 4th hour and 7th hour of coming on duty too, its a load of crap how the rules are set up

We're only allowed to actually drive 11, Canada allows us 13 when we'd run up there. 14 on duty, we have to take a 30 minute break between the 4th hour and 7th hour of coming on duty too, its a load of crap how the rules are set up

We have 4,5 hours, 45 min break, 4,5 h, 9 h sleep, then again 4,5 h , 45 min and so on. That's in long distance work when only driving, your internal clock is messed after couple of days, sometimes sleeping nights sometimes days.

14 per day, 70 per week

Technically I think you can work 84hrs in a week because they suspended the 1am to 5am bullsh!t and the 168hr reset rule. But you still have to take the 30 minute break.

Last edited:
Been awhile since I've done a logbook, I'm not fresh on the rules haha

6957f905fbc35e2ec073d65348434169.jpg

CT660 that was at the Mid American truck show. Sold to a local customer.
550hp 6NZ under the hood

I thought you had to take the break within 8 hours of coming on duty? Idk. It's such a stupid mess now. That 30 minute break has only cost me time and money and screwed up my sleep schedule.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I thought you had to take the break within 8 hours of coming on duty? Idk. It's such a stupid mess now. That 30 minute break has only cost me time and money and screwed up my sleep schedule.

Lol wut? You don't stop for fuel, food or sit in line waiting to load/unload during the day? And yes the break has to be between the beginning of your 4th hour and end of your 8th hour on duty.

Lol wut? You don't stop for fuel, food or sit in line waiting to load/unload during the day? And yes the break has to be between the beginning of your 4th hour and end of your 8th hour on duty.
Not always. I've crossed 5 scales in 250 miles in OR before, makes it hard to fudge much.

You can't fudge sh!t in Oregon or Washington. Too many scales plus having to punch in your IFTA number at the pump screws that up

Last time I was on scales was 13 years ago if Russian border crossing is not counted. Tachograph was checked 1,5 years ago.

In Indiana along 80 they wouldn't let me fuel my pickup at a truck pump even with a 30' trailer in tow. Some laws are stupid!

Sent from my flashscan v2

You have to enter your IFTA number into the pump up there?? EFFFF that.
Yep, before the pump turns on you have to enter the fuel permit number. That's why I avoided buying fuel in those states as much as possible

Indiana you have to enter your DOT number or just put in 12345678 lol. And if 30 minutes kills you that bad that it costs you money, I think you need another job.

Indiana you have to enter your DOT number or just put in 12345678 lol. And if 30 minutes kills you that bad that it costs you money, I think you need another job.

I'm not saying I'm going to go broke, but it adds up. That's 30 minutes a day that's gone forever.

Back