Truckers, lets see your rigs!

We went to a pull yesterday and the guy with the A model came down and his friend. My dad has been talking with them a lot. One just got his truck together and made its first pass. Engine ran great but he picked both front tires off the ground and couldn't steer it. The gentlemen with the A model bought his out of the mid west and has done a bunch of work to it and has pulled it 3 times. Both trucks are beautiful pieces.

One has a p-pump and the other a cyclone built cat pump. The A model has the p-pump and makes a little under 2,000 hp and the W900 has the cyclone cat pump and makes about 2,400 hp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B7282FDA-B8B9-4463-B55A-8F53E5FD1024_zps3akrzsz1.png

36C5B23D-F414-4105-8E92-4635AFD55FB0_zpsq7ryev21.jpg

I think it's pretty damned cool. Somebody did a pretty good job making an accurate replica. Does it have an engine?

From the other thread.

"Has a 307 bored out to 350. Power glide. V drive out of boat for the transfer case. Built to exactly half scale of a phoenix mixer."

Front needs low.. Rear needs some 37" hoge's

Oh and visor... And some stacks

But that's all nit picking stuff. Nice truck. Just giving you a hard time.

You must be mistaken... This is a Freightliner NOT a Peterbilt!

I hate Hodge fenders. I think they're the ugliest thing ever made. I do have a set of stainless half rounds that I need to find some time to get them on.

I'm working on the visor. I can flip this one around and change some mounts and make it into a bow tie. I just need to find the time to do that, too.

They're won't ever be a set of stacks any bigger than 6" on any of my trucks. Any thing bigger is way to gaudy and way to expensive. IMHO...

I love this truck. It needs a paint job before anything else though. It looks decent here, but there are places where someone has tried to spray can to fix it and it looks terrible.

Thanks though.

Last edited:
You must be mistaken... This is a Freightliner NOT a Peterbilt!

I hate Hodge fenders. I think they're the ugliest thing ever made. I do have a set of stainless half rounds that I need to find some time to get them on.

I'm working on the visor. I can flip this one around and change some mounts and make it into a bow tie. I just need to find the time to do that, too.

They're won't ever be a set of stacks any bigger than 6" on any of my trucks. Any thing bigger is way to gaudy and way to expensive. IMHO...

I love this truck. It needs a paint job before anything else though. It looks decent here, but there are places where someone has tried to spray can to fix it and it looks terrible.

Thanks though.

Fender comments hurt my feelings and questioned my liking of you.

I don't care for the flipping of FLC visors myself.

I wouldn't ever suggest anything bigger than 6". I just prefer chrome and tall.

db1355966197b0fa36c9cb3fa395ac88.jpg

1998 KW W900, 75th anniversary edition, studio sleeper,3406

c7a4f4b02ad718a9d5dc65486b085f01.jpg

2000 KW W900, c15, 72" bunk

ec6480e8555341f6f8d39006bcaa7cf9.jpg

2006 KW W900, c15, 72" bunk

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Fender comments hurt my feelings and questioned my liking of you.

I don't care for the flipping of FLC visors myself.

I wouldn't ever suggest anything bigger than 6". I just prefer chrome and tall.

Well I guess we could never be friends....

I'm not sure if I like it when it is flipped either, that's why i put it back on factory. But its cheap. May have a local fab shop make one for me and use mine as a template.

My original intentions were to paint most everything black, that's why I went with these. But I wounder what big Pickett elbows would look like on this truck. This picture is a little deceiving, the stacks on it are 12'-6" tall. Which is tall enough for me.

Rick (bre) is an alright guy he just wants his trucks to look like every other Peterbilt out there. You know gotta follow the crowd.

Yea... Cause old school ain't cool right?
Last I checked, I'm a dying breed. Haha

I'm just not a big stack, big visor, etc etc kinda guy.

This was my build, and I loved everything about it.
04fd406aa966f1a179bfc61a67a95da4.jpg

Heck, I made a dump truck look alright for gods sake.
56912cc2ca7b107852ca203483a982af.jpg

1e5f0dc6e52a4af415fc52e102b69963.jpg

On edit: I'm 23, I don't know jack about jack so take everything with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Back