Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Chains are for coils not for tires.

As far as fenders they must be heavy stainless Hoge's or alum. I wouldn't put those junk ass WTI's on a lawnmower. You look at them wrong and they're broke.

Just a one terrain type driver? Same road same loads everyday. No thanks I like the challenge of different loads and a different place all the time. Love custom hauling. I won't destroy my truck but some places are tough.

Where in sask you from mr.t?

drivers don't go up there in our mill..you wont be allowed back. sit in the scalehouse and blow the horn when ya wanna stop. you move the truck under the one dump? we got 5 to fill even w/o pulling up

There might be controls to the dump where he's standing lol

In Saskatchewan there's an ethanol plant with a big ass robot arm, truck never even has to move haha

I'm standing up in the control room. Most of the ethanol plants around here allow you to talk to the operator. This one is a big overhead arm and I'm sitting on a load out scales so I don't have to move and they can get me within a couple hundred lbs everytime of the scales up front by main scale house.

Just a one terrain type driver? Same road same loads everyday. No thanks I like the challenge of different loads and a different place all the time. Love custom hauling. I won't destroy my truck but some places are tough.

Where in sask you from mr.t?
I live in southeast Idaho, used to haul a lot of potash out of Saskatoon and DDG out of Belle Plaine, even went to carrot river a few times.

Right around 300K and POW!!!!!!! Talked to the mechanic, he says boss man in putting it back together stock. They tried to talk him into EGR delete and a different turbo but they wouldn't go for it.

4ED4DA49-4C92-43AD-9517-0FD66F30F7B8_zpsmzctsxoh.png

491EBA95-2060-4BA2-A070-D8616529F7E6_zpsz6x8qm0r.png

Looking at it from my phone I was trying to see the turbo actuator, should have paid attention to the the EGR valve heat shield...

Looking at it from my phone I was trying to see the turbo actuator, should have paid attention to the the EGR valve heat shield...

Supposedly the EGR, oil cooler, and a couple other items were replaced two days before #6 put a window in the block. My guess is they were seeing signs of it being on it's way out already. I don't work full time there anymore but when I was in it about once a week just randomly the truck would blow a cloud of white smoke that would cover a two lane road, stumble a bit then run fine. I tried and tried to get them to fix it but it was one of those deals where it would never act up in the shop.

I'll bet someone wasn't careful when doing the oil cooler... Very very suspicious there was a catastrophic failure right after someone directly accessed the main oil rifle

Sent from my flashscan v2

I'll bet someone wasn't careful when doing the oil cooler... Very very suspicious there was a catastrophic failure right after someone directly accessed the main oil rifle

Sent from my flashscan v2

There's no telling. That truck has lived a VERY hard life. Spends most of it's days hauling rock crushers, 345 excavators and similar sized equipment. On top of that the guy that drove it most of the time drove it like it was a racecar.

Lol, I only drive at night. Easier to hide things.

Amen , when the sun goes down the speeds go up ! Most scales are closed , DOT packs up there creepers and all the jump out in front of you running 60 company guys when your making good time cats are parked .

I don't mind working 5-6am until 1-2am the next day, but we're on a mandated 8pm to 8am rotation for this job we're doing and I fukking HATE it

Back