Truckers, lets see your rigs!

348467f9e66a3a073aefffcdae84f1f2.jpg

This truck has a 3176 w/ 10 speed great lil motor for a hotshot truck which is how we run that one good power and mpg.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Throw away engine.

Gutless wonders I was told.

South America buys the chit out of them. We shipped container loads every 6 months or so out when we were yanking them out of old concrete trucks. They are awful engines by modern standards in terms of power. Great engines for owners with a fleet. They are like an L10. Just enough power to get where you are going and weak enough not to break a dam thing.

Yes but say for a toy and very light use as the truck sits, it'd be ok right?

Yeah they aren't a bad engine for the most part. They were the only ones we could count on starting with 1 group 31 in the dead of winter when it was 10 below and the truck had been sitting for years so that counts for something LOL They barely have enough power to turn 6 425s in sloppy mud though so keep that in mind.

Yeah they aren't a bad engine for the most part. They were the only ones we could count on starting with 1 group 31 in the dead of winter when it was 10 below and the truck had been sitting for years so that counts for something LOL They barely have enough power to turn 6 425s in sloppy mud though so keep that in mind.

Perfect...

Gear and trans combo will change the pulling power.

No its no powerhouse mine is a 365hp 1250 ftlb iirc with 355 low pro 24.5 and 10speed she will run 70 easily also I only load it to 55k lb gross being a single axle and she pulls a custom gooseneck.

Gear and trans combo will change the pulling power.

No its no powerhouse mine is a 365hp 1250 ftlb iirc with 355 low pro 24.5 and 10speed she will run 70 easily also I only load it to 55k lb gross being a single axle and she pulls a custom gooseneck.

I was under the impression Bre was referring to a 3306 and not a 3176. The 3176 is significantly different from a 3306.

I wonder what would happen if you threw a 3406 pump and nozzles in a 3306....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk but if I had to guess the 3306 motor wouldn't turn the 3406 pump lol

Pump is about the size of the 3300 series block may be wrong tho

The pumps I worked on are very similar in structure. Been several years though.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Id be curious if the pump rotation would work, at that point why even waste the time, a P7100 would be much easier.

Highway 216 I believe, down in Gardnerville Nevada, you're looking at the Sierra-Nevada range
Copy. Looked a bit like part of 30 by Georgetown, ID. I don't think I've ever been to Gardnerville.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back