Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Heading to the pull last weekend.
506EC24D-9C20-4D28-A384-A6A627DC1879_zpsa4y5ajjr.jpg

Is that a 10 spline input shaft?

Yes, are there stronger ones ? That one is now changed to custom one, has been holding 3 seasons now.

Another common failure in the pic.

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 0
Think
GMC general
Chevy bison
White road boss
For next tow rig..
Cause 359/379 and W900 variants area everywhere

True alot of the 8000 came with Ford badged 8.3

Naturally I'd put a late model frame/drivetrain under the cab if I did something like that....
Glider style

Last edited:
Have you ever sat in any one of those trucks listed? There is a reason they aren't very common and that is because they were poor excuses for trucks.

Have you ever sat in any one of those trucks listed? There is a reason they aren't very common and that is because they were poor excuses for trucks.

Yes... And it goes without saying the older something is the less eginomically friendly it will be...
Just window shopping ;)

Yes... And it goes without saying the older something is the less eginomically friendly it will be...
Just window shopping ;)

It isnt about age, there is a significant difference in the amount of engineering that went in to cabin comfort and amenities of a W900 or 359, the ford would be close but the GM products are a far sight from it.

B model Mack? Needlenose Pete, the "Dual" truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It isnt about age, there is a significant difference in the amount of engineering that went in to cabin comfort and amenities of a W900 or 359, the ford would be close but the GM products are a far sight from it.

W900/359/379/377/378s generally have smaller cabs than a regular cap pickup.. Mack's aren't far behind them either...
GMC/White/Volvo/ International/Ford generally had same size or bigger cabs.. sleeper excluded of course

W900/359/379/377/378s generally have smaller cabs than a regular cap pickup.. Mack's aren't far behind them either...
GMC/White/Volvo/ International/Ford generally had same size or bigger cabs.. sleeper excluded of course

Yeah,The cab is big but there's no where to sit in them. You sit underneath the steering wheel.

Chris

Do any of you cat guys know the injector spray angle on the acert engines? I'm also wondering about the compression height on an acert c15 piston. I'm guessing around 3.4"

Anyone know what's involved in swap from a 1lw to a 2ws? Got a 379 with a 1lw makin some bad noises, I've got a 2ws ready to go sitting in a w900 parts truck if the 1lw seems terminal

70 versus 40 pin, you can either use the adapter harness from Mawk Industries or maybe even cat makes one.

Back