Truckers, lets see your rigs!

10.1 not 8.8. Still impressive at that weight. The new trucks are getting really good at bsfc.

I have such a hard time taking you serious at all. Take this with a grain of salt because I don't know you... it's people like you, ruining trucking.

Yes I'm all for saving money, better fuel mileage, the works, but not at the cost of ruining the job.
I didn't get in trucking because I wanted to drive for swift. Now thanks to all this bs, my career is likely coming to an end as I know it. I'm not gonna run by some phuckin computer or drive some plastic POS with wheel covers and air tabs so I can brag about the fuel mileage I got, while grossing almost what I now, and looking like a total phuck.

Off my soapbox now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have such a hard time taking you serious at all. Take this with a grain of salt because I don't know you... it's people like you, ruining trucking.

Yes I'm all for saving money, better fuel mileage, the works, but not at the cost of ruining the job.
I didn't get in trucking because I wanted to drive for swift. Now thanks to all this bs, my career is likely coming to an end as I know it. I'm not gonna run by some phuckin computer or drive some plastic POS with wheel covers and air tabs so I can brag about the fuel mileage I got, while grossing almost what I now, and looking like a total phuck.

Off my soapbox now.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

The only part that isn't 100% clear is toward the very end where I screwed up. It's supposed to say, "grossing, what I almost net, now".
Meaning that 55k is damn near what I haul in my trailer. And in a business where I get paid by the amount of product I haul, well, hopefully you see where I'm going with this.

As for the eld's, take my day for instance.
I got screwed around today because someone, somewhere, didn't get a load cancelled and it's in my trailer. I came on duty at roughly 9 this morning. It's 5 and the situation is just now getting sorted out and I have to have it somewhere else. How the phuck am I supposed to do my job with stuff like this on electronic logs?

Steady running. 3 + loads a week from MN to IL all month, and the old cabover still running.
22a10a63a4a232e9b8944d955500a451.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love seeing old iron still out making a living. It may ride a little rougher, but damn she has character.

Are you hauling produce? Or something else?

55k gross avg is roughly 20-25k in the box avg..
That's light
When I ran VAN I was loaded on avg anywhere between 75-90% of my capacity..99% of the time

Even running flatbed hotshot I scale 20k on deck and avg 16k on deck 90% of the time..

They should have gotten 7 trucks that avg 75-80k when leaving the Dock.
It's a screwed cherry picked test that's BS

Read the rest of his posts, they're all cherry picked BS.

We're 42K empty...we're like the rest of you guys, we haul what we have to, and probably spend more in permits a year than this fukktard does in fuel. We rarely run under 10' wide, usually 12'...4.5mpg.

Chris

I love seeing old iron still out making a living. It may ride a little rougher, but damn she has character.

Are you hauling produce? Or something else?
I'm hauling frozen and fresh turkey, produce, and dry products. Grossing almost the 80k, and running strong!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Read the rest of his posts, they're all cherry picked BS.

We're 42K empty...we're like the rest of you guys, we haul what we have to, and probably spend more in permits a year than this fukktard does in fuel. We rarely run under 10' wide, usually 12'...4.5mpg.

Chris

Chris, just remember, the elds are gonna make you guys safer and you'll make more money.

Following suit... I know everyone gets tired of the same crap from me but... it's all I got.
91ae8197ff6c16d962f992c8eed50dbb.jpg

e999bef00c39c541e878e405a1d0e6f0.jpg

e82eef64d81793c650d31a7bebfd6483.jpg

Chris, just remember, the elds are gonna make you guys safer and you'll make more money.

My driver keeps threatening to quit when the ELD's hit...I guess we'll see. That will really make us safer and make more money.

Chris

My driver keeps threatening to quit when the ELD's hit...I guess we'll see. That will really make us safer and make more money.

Chris

If they truly hit. I'm quitting too.

Back