Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Chris, where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

High profile loads are really only things I slow down for... I drop from 70-73 to 60-63 which is one gear same cruising rpm

Well I've been within an hour of there for the past month straight. Lol

Been through there twice this week.

Pet food ingredients. I typically pull a run to pa once a week.

This week I took out there and everyone on their end screwed up and they had to pay me to turn around and take it right back where I got it lol

Been through there twice this week.

But don't want to visit witg any of us northern folk! I'm about 40mi east of Columbus, maybe 2mi north of I70. But I don't truck, just think they're kinda cool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

But don't want to visit witg any of us northern folk! I'm about 40mi east of Columbus, maybe 2mi north of I70. But I don't truck, just think they're kinda cool!

So I go by your place on the regular too lol
If I had 10 seconds I'd love to stop and visit. One of these days I will.

So I go by your place on the regular too lol
If I had 10 seconds I'd love to stop and visit. One of these days I will.

And I was off the first 3 week of this month with the new baby even!

I like these Euro 6 emission engines. 12.7 liters, software only, no other mods, 2360 lb/ft torque and 740 hp. Second version of software, still lots to do to get perfect. I think stock Garrett GTC 4594 is good for +800 hp.

Don't see that every day.

Chris
New engines have much more potential than older ones. Injectors are very big because of emissions, heads are flowing well and combustion chambers are optimized for good mixing of air and fuel. Monotherm pistons can also take lots of heat without melting or scoring.

Back