Truckers, lets see your rigs!

The spray pattern looked a little wonky on that piston, like it might be outside the bowl, but only on that one. It's #1 btw

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm used to seeing deformation of the crown/bowl before it is hot enough to gall due to in cylinder temp.

Four corner scoring is almost always lube/cooling related.
Faulkner is probably right on with a deformed jet.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Copy. I was only seeing 8-850 at 30 psi with whatever this turbo might be.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If that’s after the charger add 300* at least.

Nothing on the liner like this? This was one bad injector
1e736e89446045a1e05652c665781ada.jpg

This was right foot related. Had 2 others just like it.
084a2db829476a1998eec3fd7cc6066b.jpg

Last edited:
If that’s after the charger add 300* at least.

Nothing on the liner like this? This was one bad injector
1e736e89446045a1e05652c665781ada.jpg

This was right foot related. Had 2 others just like it.
084a2db829476a1998eec3fd7cc6066b.jpg
Was the bowl cracked or eroded on that one? Just curious

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd kill my driver if his truck looked like that.

He may not wash it quite as often as we'd like him to, but his interior is clean. He yells at us if we get in past the driver seat with shoes....glad he appreciates it, because they're damn expensive.

Chris

Maybe, any prefix you looking for? Price limit?

I need to see what I have. It's in a 93 Pete. Head is junk, which put water in the oil. So needs bearings and has 2 cracked piston. Just weighing my options right now, trying to decide what I want to do with it.

I need to see what I have. It's in a 93 Pete. Head is junk, which put water in the oil. So needs bearings and has 2 cracked piston. Just weighing my options right now, trying to decide what I want to do with it.

Rebuild and put a head on it, you will know what you have then.

Why I dislike truck drivers. 2015 389 Glider. WAS a nice truck when we finished it.
1296f232098fd3dcfc9a41d0293c978e.jpg
d38ef016bbd9fcd0399c7145023e96c0.jpg

I stopped at my old job last week, I couldn't believe how fast it deteriorated. The new"driver" has only had it a month, it looks like he put a million miles on it in that month

I stopped at my old job last week, I couldn't believe how fast it deteriorated. The new"driver" has only had it a month, it looks like he put a million miles on it in that month

If you live like this in a new truck what does your house look like?

Did I miss the backstory on this? Did you wreck the Pete, punishment for your poor bsfc's? Or the boss tryin to cut down on picture time?

He needed a truck to match the sweat pants and flip flops he likes to wear.

The company has 26 new Pete's, and 6 new fertilizers, all under 50k miles still, I was shocked on how many mismatched mudflaps, busted fenders, and bent bumpers there were. They even had to replace 2 dpf boxes, not cause they were bad, but cause 1 driver hit a concrete barrier, and another hit a set of scales. Pathetic.
I have million mile trucks come into my shop that the floors still shine in. Another customer I have got almost a million out of a MBN with a 600 file in a daycab doin dump trailer and lowbed work. I rarely saw a fleet truck make it to half that mileage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back