Truckers, lets see your rigs!

How does that happen? Are wet kits not PTO driven and do folks not take them out of gear when they drive off? Or maybe they just forgot to put it down....but HOW THE *&^%^ do you do that? The first corner it would tip over. I'm confused.

How does that happen? Are wet kits not PTO driven and do folks not take them out of gear when they drive off? Or maybe they just forgot to put it down....but HOW THE *&^%^ do you do that? The first corner it would tip over. I'm confused.

You act like you’ve never met a dumbazz before.

You act like you’ve never met a dumbazz before.

I'm just amazed at the "level of dumbass" I guess.

The mirrors....the truck shifting on corner....the wind resistance....I mean....the fawker must have been completely oblivious.

:lolly:

Nothing if your a 16yr old girl sharing pics with inspirational sayings, just like bookface and Snapshat.

LOL
My niece told me that I'm missing out on soooo much by not being present on social media sites.

Poor kid(s).

The mirrors....the truck shifting on corner....the wind resistance....I mean....the fawker must have been completely oblivious.

Mirrors are only for backing up, going down the road you don't need them.

Must be a euro spec engine to pull the frame apart!
f796f7adad3236b60d3693a44e46ad2b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mirrors are only for backing up, going down the road you don't need them.

....other than the CDL manual specifically stating "You need to make regular checks of your mirrors to be aware of traffic and to check your vehicle."

LOL

You would be surprised at how many of our trucks have come back to the yard with the PTO engaged and the driver stating that something is wrong the with transmission because it's hard to shift all of a sudden. :nail:

I figured you could use some positive inspiration. Hangin with leiffi and allen seems to have got you down.

Hey thanks to those two steering me in the right direction I have never been more productive. Thanks to Leiffi I now have a Volvo with an automatic transmission which has spared me from the intense labor of shifting. We can’t forget Allan for showing us how great elogs are and this new giant trucker Bluetooth headset have all freed my hands to focus on my needlepoint.

790bb1b1af40eb59cdc3704d9ab811cd.jpg

I've seen some unbelieveable sh$t over 30 some years working on trucks & mining equipment. Like my boss who was a engineer for Euclid roll a 120 ton rock truck into the swamp on flat ground & re-start it with the fuel tank under water.Just one of the many funny stories that I seen.

Back