Truckers, lets see your rigs!

If it made it that long, leave it alone.youve had a good run
puzzy, tune it. :poke:

Buddy refused to tune an MXS with almost a million because he thought it would blow a HG with a steering wheel holder driving it. Finally did it and gained 1mpg, admitted he could have paid for a pile of HG's if he did it when I offered.

I don't own anything stock, from engines to boobies I've modded them all. Life is too short to live with mediocre chit.

Truck looked good. Does Kay still pull that compound turbo pete? Looked like it in the very begining of the vid. But I never saw it run

Yes Kay did pull that Pete. I think hi brings it out just for that pull. Think he won the open class.

Thanks man. Trucks have been running great! Dad and I have been 1st and 2nd the past 3 weeks and been in the pull off two of those times against each other. I’m always 1-2’ ahead of him every week. Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Kay did pull that Pete. I think hi brings it out just for that pull. Think he won the open class.

Thanks man. Trucks have been running great! Dad and I have been 1st and 2nd the past 3 weeks and been in the pull off two of those times against each other. I’m always 1-2’ ahead of him every week. Ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you guys gonna make it out to West Lebanon for the diesel drags and show?

Yeah, took factory help for them to get to that power, Volvo had a hand in that project and yet it still fell off the face of the earth.

It is still faster than any Cat at 1/4 mile, and fastest electronic engine in the world I think.

I called FECCLQ a couple of weeks ago and asked if we can compete at Rideo du Camion A class, they said they think about it. Send message 2 days ago if they had already decided, now answer.

I sold my Volvo, buying a twinscrew Scania to build for Quebec. If we get permission.

My Volvo had 1 020000 km, it was turned to about 800 hp when it had 100000, I bought it at 650000, turned it to 960 hp. Nothing needed to be done to engine, no need to top up oil between oilchanges, I could climb 20 km hills using about 850-900 hp, EGT at 760 Celsius, coolant never went over 100 Celsius.
I will do at least another 500000 km before overhaul.

It is still faster than any Cat at 1/4 mile, and fastest electronic engine in the world I think.

I called FECCLQ a couple of weeks ago and asked if we can compete at Rideo du Camion A class, they said they think about it. Send message 2 days ago if they had already decided, now answer.

I sold my Volvo, buying a twinscrew Scania to build for Quebec. If we get permission.

My Volvo had 1 020000 km, it was turned to about 800 hp when it had 100000, I bought it at 650000, turned it to 960 hp. Nothing needed to be done to engine, no need to top up oil between oilchanges, I could climb 20 km hills using about 850-900 hp, EGT at 760 Celsius, coolant never went over 100 Celsius.

I will do at least another 500000 km before overhaul.

Gee a truck with an Allison was faster than a manual trans truck? Shocking.

Oh and no one but you believes any of that bull chit you puked at the bottom. All you have shown is some mediocre dyno run. If it was as amazing as you claim you wouldn’t have sold it.

Why a twin screw? You always bragged how much better a single was.

I have a 40 pin truck that has a 6nz in it. Everything works as it should except, the ECM will not turn the fan on. I did not put the engine in and not sure on what harness was used. Is there anything to check first. O it is in a Peterbilt.

We have a 40 pin c12 in a 70 pin truck, ecm control works fine but the manual control didnt so I had to splice it in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back