TS 2008 ~ Who'd you meet, that you always wanted to?

Pangela

Not here.
Or someone that you were looking forward to meeting, or hanging out with, or bullsh!tting with.

Here's my list right now, of people that I can remember meeting at this current moment. I Just rolled in from the airport about 2 hrs ago. We stayed an extra day and wandered around and saw some sights. That was awesome!

Met Gary (Wrongway) and his lovely wife Loretta. You guys rocked! I loved hanging out with you.

Joan from Suncoast, I've always heard awesome things about you, and it's all true!

Lloyd (lmills), I DO remember meeting you lol, so nice to chat, even if it was for just a minute.

Dockboy, you cracked me up. Didn't realize you'd be there, and I think I giggled.

John P, Love the mustache! Even though it was only for 5 minutes in the parking lot, so nice meeting you.

David Dunbar's wife, I've heard so much about you Penny, but you're even better than David says!

Lou, your girlfriend Amber is just a doll. Totally loved hanging out.

Man I met SOOOOO many people this weekend.

Mike D and his friends in the parking lot behind Ramada with the cookies and crawfish lol.

Garrett and Diva! Love you guys!!

House, loved seeing you too!

And there were SO many people who are posting pics or comments that I didn't even realize were there. We've got to do the name tag thing, despite it's "Gayness" Factor. It would really help.

And I made many random friends every time I went to the porta potty's LOL. I get friendly after I drink :p

Dennis and Sheila, your event rocked my world. It was straight up the sh!t. By far, hands down the best diesel event I've ever been to. Thanks for having me sing. Twice LOL.

I was just telling a friend tonight, that I can't miss it ever again. So if I go to have kids someday, I'll have to pre plan it so my kid isn't born during TS. LOL

I have to say that House, BossHog, Peyton, Firemed, Garrett (puredieselpower) & his wife (sorry, I never got your name) were some of the coolest people I have met to this day. I finally got to meet a few people that are some of the "big dogs" like Dockboy and David Lott. I'm sure I left out a few people, if the sun was down when I met you, it is still a little hazy...

Everyone that was there at the TS event were some of the most helpful and hilarious group of people I have ever met. I was one of the people who was out on the roof at the Days Inn, if you have the picture of it, please send it this way.

I'm terrible with name but, did meet and tried to meet a couple folks.

The highlight I suppose was conversing with Gale Banks for a while. I never would have thought the guy was as down to earth as he is. He seemed to have a genuine concern about everything and anything to do with our trucks.

Mr. Haisley was also a pretty busy guy but, took the time to shoot the bull for a little bit.

I did introduce myself to Lloyd but, kinda got the cold shoulder ?? He seemed kinda bent about his dyno run ??

Brandon ( Joe Farmer ) I'm glad to have meet.

Gary ( dockboy ) is like talking to an old friend !

Charlie the fuel preporator was great to talk too... there's a man with lots of info a willing to do what it takes to make sure his customers are happy !

that's a few but, I meet and talked to a lot of people which made the time at the event even more fun ! I too wish I knew some where there that I didn't realize where. I would have went looking for them to shoot the bull. Lots of cool people in this sport !

Last edited:
Ty, never intended to give you the cold shoulder. I had a lot on my mind that day man. Sorry bout that. It was good to finally put a face with some of the names. I met a lot of people on Saturday LOL. Too many names to remember. LOL It was definitely a good time though. :D

I met alot of people and seen a lot more but never got the chance to say hello.

We kind of made it a quick trip and next year I will plan on being there for the whole event

It was an honor to meet up with Van and Curt Haisley. Didn't get to stay very long, so I missed a lot of folks. Had a great time regardless!

I met...

Pangela-Blue tongue...shoulda flashed me tho!

Crewgirl- She called me about 20 minutes after I got in town and was begging to hang out with us.

bigrpower- Funny ass guy, and i swear when I saw him I thought he was from the show jack ass

blackandstacked- this guy loves some wild turkey and was happy to find out i did too, so he shared all the good stuff with me!

Garrett and the Diva- great folks, I spend so much time on the phone with them, glad to finally put a face with the voice

Firemed, bosshawg, House, and that whole crew who I still never got all the names off...great guys to hang out with.

Of course I had to see lmills and dockboy again, its getting to be about every month i see them at some type of event! great guys to chat with.

Man...who did I meet.

Finally met Joel (Double J), even though we're only 30 miles from each other up here:D

Garrett and Diva...good to meet both of you, and thanks for the complements on the truck. It was dark, it looked good:D

All the guys in the OH Convoy...thanks for giving me black lung :evil

Brett from TNT...kinda met him last year, but we got a chance to talk this year.

TJ...never really introduced ourselves, but I think we knew who each other wasLOL

Of course I didn't get to meet most people I would have like to. Missed Lloyd and the other Mid-Atlantic guys, still didn't get to meet John_P, and almost got run down by Timmay.

Chris

I met...

Pangela-Blue tongue...shoulda flashed me tho!

Crewgirl- She called me about 20 minutes after I got in town and was begging to hang out with us.

bigrpower- Funny ass guy, and i swear when I saw him I thought he was from the show jack ass

blackandstacked- this guy loves some wild turkey and was happy to find out i did too, so he shared all the good stuff with me!

Garrett and the Diva- great folks, I spend so much time on the phone with them, glad to finally put a face with the voice

Firemed, bosshawg, House, and that whole crew who I still never got all the names off...great guys to hang out with.

Of course I had to see lmills and dockboy again, its getting to be about every month i see them at some type of event! great guys to chat with.

Man...who did I meet.

Finally met Joel (Double J), even though we're only 30 miles from each other up here:D

Garrett and Diva...good to meet both of you, and thanks for the complements on the truck. It was dark, it looked good:D

All the guys in the OH Convoy...thanks for giving me black lung :evil

Brett from TNT...kinda met him last year, but we got a chance to talk this year.

TJ...never really introduced ourselves, but I think we knew who each other wasLOL

Of course I didn't get to meet most people I would have like to. Missed Lloyd and the other Mid-Atlantic guys, still didn't get to meet John_P, and almost got run down by Timmay.

Chris

I know you two made the trip to just see me! :D

Or someone that you were looking forward to meeting, or hanging out with, or bullsh!tting with.

Here's my list right now, of people that I can remember meeting at this current moment. I Just rolled in from the airport about 2 hrs ago. We stayed an extra day and wandered around and saw some sights. That was awesome!

Met Gary (Wrongway) and his lovely wife Loretta. You guys rocked! I loved hanging out with you.

Joan from Suncoast, I've always heard awesome things about you, and it's all true!

Lloyd (lmills), I DO remember meeting you lol, so nice to chat, even if it was for just a minute.

Dockboy, you cracked me up. Didn't realize you'd be there, and I think I giggled.

John P, Love the mustache! Even though it was only for 5 minutes in the parking lot, so nice meeting you.

David Dunbar's wife, I've heard so much about you Penny, but you're even better than David says!

Lou, your girlfriend Amber is just a doll. Totally loved hanging out.

Man I met SOOOOO many people this weekend.

Mike D and his friends in the parking lot behind Ramada with the cookies and crawfish lol.

Garrett and Diva! Love you guys!!

House, loved seeing you too!

And there were SO many people who are posting pics or comments that I didn't even realize were there. We've got to do the name tag thing, despite it's "Gayness" Factor. It would really help.

And I made many random friends every time I went to the porta potty's LOL. I get friendly after I drink :p

Dennis and Sheila, your event rocked my world. It was straight up the sh!t. By far, hands down the best diesel event I've ever been to. Thanks for having me sing. Twice LOL.

I was just telling a friend tonight, that I can't miss it ever again. So if I go to have kids someday, I'll have to pre plan it so my kid isn't born during TS. LOL

You forgot me, Twisted Shifter, and Mrs Shifter!!!

Was great meeting you guys.

Glad to have met Payton, Garrett, Diva, and the rest of that group, just wish it hadn't happened under those circumstances.

I met so many people and I am really bad with names so I am going to just name a few.

(Dalpilot) Tim. This man was a really nice I mean if he rolls up and says "yall take what you want" and there is a bed full of cases of beer. That is above all.LOL

(Billysgoat) Billy. very cool after I hunted him down for taking my avatar off because he didn't want cake. But made good friends and had fun with the big baby bottle.

(DiPricol) Jenna. Nice but a little sassy. All we could talk about was herpes though. Very entertaining.

(Pangela) Angela. Funny as hell and always drunk. Never saw a sober moment out of you. Slurring words and all LOL.

There where a whole lot of you that I met. sorry that I can not remember names but I prolly told you that when we met. I can do faces but names.... not so much:doh:. Any who had a great time with you all and will be seeing you in Alabama.

Oh, I forgot...I got to kinda meet John Robinson. Brandon and I were talking to him for about 20 minutes about the car, and all sorts of other stuff. He was a blast!

I'm amazed you guys get any work done:hehe:

Chris

Jeez, I met so many of you guys, and had a ball. I can't believe some of you were there that I didn't meet though. How can I spend 4 days, and not see everyone?????? LOL This event has grown to a size that, missing folks is actually possible!

Ol man i met alot. This might take a post or two cause i might forget a name but here it goes.

The Indiana Crew - Joe (house), Jeff (bosshogg), Peyton

Pure Diesel Power - Garrett and Diva (sorry forgot name:doh:)

HPAddict - John (i think) I think we have a new ford getting ready to become a puller:evil

97 CTD - Brandon

Joe Farmer - Brandon

Get Blown 5.9

Signature 600 - Chris

Allis Farmer (?) - cannot remember name or the right screen name spelling, sorry

A couple other Chris's

The other Blue Dodge with the hood stack

I believe Pangela - did you bring the cookies, :snoop:

I think crew girl - good tip on the snow cone juice in the moonshine

BillyGoat and Danny (imelmo) - The best damn chefs out there. Them little mushrooms were spicy:woohoo:

Dennis and Shiela (sp) - The BEST damn diesel sport hosts out there. Thanks for the ride up to the shop from the field.

Said hi to Goerge - Cummins Express

DoubleJ - sorry forgot name, another active duty military member, even my old career field 2F0xx.

SonicSuperduty - Lance thats one nice truck. Thanks for the shirts.

Some guys from the EEP group that had tranny problems at the track. :doh:

Haloman - One big guy.

I believe jtkcummins

Chuck - New Era, thanks for the fluidamper.

Jenny - House brought her down.

Some friends from around home here and northern KY.

The Hornblaster guy. Im sure that picture of you on the tailgate with your thumb in you mouth wolnt show up.LOL

The guys from Fleece (?) they had the both by II and the guy from danville that ran my truck. sorry at this point im doing a brain dump and really forgetting names. Thanks for the advice on the VP.

Ol man i think thats it. Everybody i met was AWSOME, hands down nice people.

Again sorry but im not good at remembering a whole lot so im sure some of the spelling and screen names are not quite right but i tried

THANKS TO ALL FOR A GREAT WEEKEND

Jeremie

Jeremie, that is one good running truck you have there...maybe next time out I can give ya a run for your money;)

Nice to have met you too!
Chris

the bad thing is i was running about a sec off my times, maybe the vp is going or edgewaters track is a little shorter, lol

Ill be looking forward to it chris

That's what Brandon was saying. Who knows...but it shouldn't have been the air at the track...it was a great day for racing!

Chris

Back