TS 2008 ~ Who'd you meet, that you always wanted to?

I dident meet many I just sneek in between trailers, however i dident realize it but i saw pangela at the truck pulls I think

I was wondering who you are, and may have seen you but didn't realize it. I was over on the side near where the sled took off, with some of the Comp D mods and Dalpilot's truck, then I made me way to the VIP tent and hung out there for a while. I was fairly intoxicated the entire time, but remember almost everything LOL

I was wondering who you are, and may have seen you but didn't realize it. I was over on the side near where the sled took off, with some of the Comp D mods and Dalpilot's truck, then I made me way to the VIP tent and hung out there for a while. I was fairly intoxicated the entire time, but remember almost everything LOL

i was in the tent

I found you. You are no longer a secret. LOL
yeah i kinda remember you JD, i was talking to someone who you were talking to and then something about WOP was said and i asked you if you were the JD WOP or something and you said yeah... Then someone said something about your huge stacks or something...:Cheer:

yeah i kinda remember you JD, i was talking to someone who you were talking to and then something about WOP was said and i asked you if you were the JD WOP or something and you said yeah... Then someone said something about your huge stacks or something...:Cheer:

where was this at???

standing next to the crawfish at the open house on friday later in the day, can't remember the exact time.

i met a few of ya, not very good with names, i know i met the girls on the cart, i drank some blue stuff, i made an ass outta myself to the Industrial Injection guys, met triton,big country(black superduty in shownshine),daryl,dallas(blue 08 ford) shu, and more i just dont remember,awesome weekend though

i met a few of ya, not very good with names, i know i met the girls on the cart, i drank some blue stuff, i made an ass outta myself to the Industrial Injection guys, met triton,big country(black superduty in shownshine),daryl,dallas(blue 08 ford) shu, and more i just dont remember,awesome weekend though

we go way back man LOL you forgot " roasted head, forgot hat " :hehe:

We meet lots of you, new and old for the most part it was my wife reminding me saturday who everyone was. Cause friday the bad white liquor made me forget alot. Had a great time and cant wait for the next event.

You never answered my PM. Do you remember Sturgis Man? LOL

Ok... man, I can't be drinking and talking. Nevermind the drink and drive deal, I'm just not allowed to talk. I don't exactly remember Sturgis Man... this may have been at the height of my intoxication lol. Wow, Sturgis Man - Thanks to his "Sturgis" T-shirt, I'm brilliant LOL

Or the pocket pool?

:hehe:LOL:hehe:

Oh my... I'm not even going there. :doh:

I got to meet wideopen at the drag strip, Thanks for the good directions to the sled pull. I met anna "crewgirl" at the hotel in the parking lot, also met haloman in the hotel parking lot. Then I met pangela at the sled pull. It was good to put some faces with the names that I see on the website. I was the tall guy holding my 5 month old little boy. Oh yeah I also met the guys from farmboy diesel, great guys!! I had a great time and I cant wait till next year!!!

Back