Ts 2010....

Why do they need to be in a seperate class? Heck there arent that many pulling anyway! What Lynns truck and Dales 2wd MOD truck????

Ditto. Ill be happy just getting to hook. Ill either be in 2.6 or if I get everything done I have planned Ill be in 3.0.
If they open it up to any 2wd competitor, as long as they conform to all the safety rules to the class they plan to run in, it will only draw more interest. Which imo is the best thing for our sport. Those who have built 2wds have plowed new ground, now lets see what we can grow in it. :rockwoot:

Lynn

Cool have fun folks. I doubt I'll be wasting my money and 4 days of my time to go to a big party. As Bobby said, I can go to a field party filled with rednecks here in Md.

Funny you say that TJ since you've always been one of the first in line to get hammered. I don't remember you complaining at all over the last few years when you were cooler racing with Danny at the open house, getting your truck in a magazine during the burnout contest a couple years ago, etc. I still have pictures if you need your memory refreshed.

You act like the fact that it was a party atmosphere annoys you when the truth is...you were leading the freaking charge to the nearest alcohol every time I've seen you there.
In fact...I can't remember seeing you there without your mouth being stained some unnatural color from whatever moonshine you were drinking at the time.

I remember your first year there....you were one of the drunkest sons of *****es there.

Why don't you do me a favor and stay your ass at home this year. I wouldn't want you to have yet another great time then get online and be a freaking hypocrit about it.

Funny you say that TJ since you've always been one of the first in line to get hammered. I don't remember you complaining at all over the last few years when you were cooler racing with Danny at the open house, getting your truck in a magazine during the burnout contest a couple years ago, etc. I still have pictures if you need your memory refreshed.

You act like the fact that it was a party atmosphere annoys you when the truth is...you were leading the freaking charge to the nearest alcohol every time I've seen you there.
In fact...I can't remember seeing you there without your mouth being stained some unnatural color from whatever moonshine you were drinking at the time.

I remember your first year there....you were one of the drunkest sons of *****es there.

Why don't you do me a favor and stay your ass at home this year. I wouldn't want you to have yet another great time then get online and be a freaking hypocrit about it.

OH SNAP!!

He just got :eek:wned:

I got drunk and did stupid stuff my first time down there, I admit it and I learned from it. I partied the last two years also but not to the point that it was out of hand.

After the last 2 years when the event exploded into a giant party I still had a good time, but its an awful lot of money and driving to go just for the party. Wasn't trying to be a hypocrite, so I apologize if it came out that way. Heck the part I'll miss the most is seeing the friends I've met on here and shooting the sh!t with them, but after last year I can no longer justify the cost of a trip like that just to party. If it was closer i would certainly be there to hang out, but not at 750 miles.

I got drunk and did stupid stuff my first time down there, I admit it and I learned from it. I partied the last two years also but not to the point that it was out of hand.

After the last 2 years when the event exploded into a giant party I still had a good time, but its an awful lot of money and driving to go just for the party. Wasn't trying to be a hypocrite, so I apologize if it came out that way. Heck the part I'll miss the most is seeing the friends I've met on here and shooting the sh!t with them, but after last year I can no longer justify the cost of a trip like that just to party. If it was closer i would certainly be there to hang out, but not at 750 miles.

Its going to suck not being able to meet up with you guys. Definitely a good part of the event.

Its going to suck not being able to meet up with you guys. Definitely a good part of the event.

Some of the guys may make the trek, but I can't do it again unless i hit the lottery or some other good fortune falls upon me. I also wont miss another local points event for it either, it pretty much cost me the points series at our biggest venue up here this year.

ill for sure be there with a crew of people even though it take right at 10 hours to get there...i wouldnt miss TS even if i had to save all year just to pay for that one trip

Danny don't worry i will be there this year to steal some of that moonshine and snowball juice from you and i will also have some kool aid with me. of course the crawl fish. dude i can't wait!! when are ya'll planning to get there. thinking about swinging by tenn and picking up the HSG's and bringing them with me.

leonard, thats the smartest thing ive heard you say!....im probably headed down to nashville the week prior again...stop down and bring the ladies!

Danny, that was a good time. that was from 07, but notice i said the last 2 years i toned it down a good bit. no belligerent drunkness, i made some of those dumb rookie mistakes that first year, and i was one of the idiots of TS.

I def worded my statement wrong and it was taken the wrong way, but trust me thats not the way i meant it.

I plan on being there and competing as well. I'm glad Dennis and the crew decided to keep on going with it.

Danny, that was a good time. that was from 07, but notice i said the last 2 years i toned it down a good bit. no belligerent drunkness, i made some of those dumb rookie mistakes that first year, and i was one of the idiots of TS.

I def worded my statement wrong and it was taken the wrong way, but trust me thats not the way i meant it.

I will always party at TS. There's a "right way" and a wrong way to party, and I think I have a pretty decent handle on it. Hopefully I'll have my rag back together for it too.

Ya'll do realize one thing, no open house means no gumbo :( I can't cook and race at the same time :bang

Hmmmm...just have to burn an extra day of vacation and borrow Dennis' garage for a cooking location :rockwoot:

Ya'll do realize one thing, no open house means no gumbo :( I can't cook and race at the same time :bang

Hmmmm...just have to burn an extra day of vacation and borrow Dennis' garage for a cooking location :rockwoot:

billy i will come down early and help you cook up the gumbo. either that or i can cook it while you are racing.

I'll be there for sure next year, I can't wait to get my truck were I want it so I can get on the track with everyone else :rockwoot:

Back