Ts 2010....

Plan on attending again, with a couple of trucks to pull, not to start bashing the rules already but we need some set in stone before the event. Not letting Bowersock hook because of an intake plenum???

Your looking for Dennis to guarantee the weather and the actions of others for you to attend? I know Dennis pretty well, and his crystal ball is in the shop.

well with this out of the way tim, you should have NO problem having the ranger running and ready to go down the strip??? lol work in progress I know

I am very excited to hear about this..Thanks Dennis and Shelia, thanks for not giving up on this awesome event, I know we appreciate it!

how is the pulling going to be done been its two days now. will it be like scheid. you have to make the main show saterday nite. Im wanting to pull at TS. Need to know 2.6 rules asap.

how is the pulling going to be done been its two days now. will it be like scheid. you have to make the main show saterday nite. Im wanting to pull at TS. Need to know 2.6 rules asap.

Rules for the Drag Race and the Sled Pull will be posted in January.

dennis do you know if there only taking so many trucks friday and saterday for the main show on saterday nite. thats what i was really wanting to know.

I have had a great time the last two years at TS but I am going to have to bow out this year. I will miss BSing with everyone, watching the drags, the pulls, and the "party". I am sure that TS 2010 will be a great show, but I will not be attending.

I have had a great time the last two years at TS but I am going to have to bow out this year. I will miss BSing with everyone, watching the drags, the pulls, and the "party". I am sure that TS 2010 will be a great show, but I will not be attending.

well that sucks man

I will be making the trip out again from Denver this year. Hope to be driving and not flying this year, but might just fly and rent and undercover ride.

I will also be helping Ether Man and the ESA hunt down and "deal with" any unapproved ether sprayers!

Thanks Dennis and Shelia and crew for all your hard work and not giving up on this event.

Dennis
Would you have a problem with me bringing my 2wd down and running 2.6?
Kinda got throwed out last year bc of a lack of front drivetrain...

Thanks
Lynn

Dennis and Shelia,

After many of us swearing off to not be back again...I myself was one of them....

The Venue change was MUCH needed for the sled pulls and I think it will bring even MORE people this year to the event, even so then last year!

Good Job! :clap:

I am putting TS 2010 back on my EVENT list for next year! :Cheer::Cheer::Cheer:

Can't really think of anything that would ever keep me away from the TS Event! :rockwoot:

Ill definately be there i will be putting in for the time off work in january...If i can sell my Harley my truck is getting a tad more fuel deliverd by an inline pump instead of this rotary job....and hopefully hookin in the 2.6 class...

i'm planning on coming out with my 6.4 ....its been a couple years since i drove anyway.

thank you dennis for accepting this challenge again.

Back