TS Outlaw race- ROLL CALL

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Who is coming? RACE INFO

I'll be there Early Friday :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
I don't know it's such a drive for me??? LOL...I also will be there early Friday... Staying at the Trailer Park

Phil and Tim will be trailer trash LOL

Cool, can I be one? I'm sure I can get Mel, to not wear her shoes! LOL I'll be there sometime friday morning.

I hope to be there, maybe Friday evening I hope. I won't be bringing the house, fuel costs would eat my lunch money LOL

I'm definately going to try and make it Sat...possibly Friday. Most likely sleeping in the truck..if I sleep at all LOL
Got another show to make on Sun the 11th that starts at 0930hrs back up here......so looks like I'll be packing a cooler full of Monster if I go :rockwoot:

DCSpecial said:
I'm definately going to try and make it Sat...possibly Friday. Most likely sleeping in the truck..if I sleep at all LOL
Got another show to make on Sun the 11th that starts at 0930hrs back up here......so looks like I'll be packing a cooler full of Monster if I go :rockwoot:

Hay Dan, if at all possible get here on Friday. The open house and pre-race party is something you dont want to miss.

Sheila

I still plan on going:ylsuper: , but They won't tell me if I am off or not yet:bang

No excuses Chris. Thell them they can handle it without you LOL

Bye Now said:
Hay Dan, if at all possible get here on Friday. The open house and pre-race party is something you dont want to miss.

Sheila

Sheila,
Ok, I'll try my best to get off work both days and make it there on Friday :rockwoot:

We will be there Friday!:bigsmile: Can't wait, this is gonna be a blast!!!:cool:

Got my room:bigsmile: , it is the comfort hearth inn on exit 28. I will be there Friday when I get there. I have to work on thursday and I will leave Friday morning. See ya then:woohoo:

Back