TS Outlaw race- ROLL CALL

I should know my schedule for June in the next day or so, and I am putting myself down as a definite maybe!:aiwebs_029: I think Dennis said he was going to be hooking us all up with a new intercooler, or was it he was bringing us all beer "in the cooler". No matter!LOL :rockwoot:

We will be making the trip. Hope fully we can get a few trucks running by then......

We will also have a few new crew members, one of which drives a 6Leaker.....didnt think that would ever happen!

I'll be up there thursday too.. Shoot me your cell #

Great news Smokem, now just put yours on the trailer behind Wyatt's and bring both of them, I have tools in the goat and can bring more :evil

So which one are you going to make? The TS event is going to kick some serious hiney :evil

Ill be there late Friday night and will roll out the new tunes I have, some INSANITY from Canada (Westers) and New Moonshine , as well as ppe. Ill always have my disposable liver ready too

Okay, I WILL be there, made hotel reservations today at the Comfort Inn. I will be in as early as I can on Friday, hopefully before 8PM. Bad news is I have to be back at work bright and early Monday :( so I won't be around much on Sunday.

But I WILL BE THERE!!!!

Sweet I am getting excited, I finally broke down and bought some new tires. Sucks that I have to drive up by myself.

Due to changes at work, I'm out.... me and 1 other girl have over 20 horses to work a day, can't leave her w/ all that work for that long. Have fun all.... will need a full report and lots of photos/vids to keep everyone's stories true, hehe :)

I'm in, see ya there, save a beer for me.

Back