TS X Predictions

Mickey will need a blanket and pillow at the starting line for his nap at the lights.

As long as that DPC torque converter don't f up you'll be the one needing a pillow cuz its gonna be a long afternoon sitting in the bleachers.:hehe:

we leave at 4am tomorrow morning so we can get there early enough for that beer at wah bah's, see you guys then, be positive it won't rain. Dennis always puts on a great event

I predict I work about 150hrs this week and still wont have anything ready for TS again.

Who is gonna be the Wabah DD?

Bean maybe you need to get out of office and get to work and you might get the drag truck done in time for ts:poke:

I can put in the hours but its the parts that dont show up that always screws me in the end. Doing what I can but its not lookin good for the Drag truck to make it and the puller definetly wont make it.

I can put in the hours but its the parts that dont show up that always screws me in the end. Doing what I can but its not lookin good for the Drag truck to make it and the puller definetly wont make it.
What do you need for the drag truck?

I predict my 2wd drag truck will not be there because it blew up in the parking lot today.

if kayhones reveals himself at this race, ill give $50 bucks to the first person tht kicks him in the nuts

So, your saying that your gonna be needing a cup!!! My wife will be glad to oblige you James!!! :kick: She is gonna be hunting you LMAO

Sounds like someone ought to just go by and kick guys in the nuts, he is going to make a pretty penny, might be worth the ass beating he will get for the wrong kicks....

Scott, why would you pay someone $50 to kick you in the sack?

Back