TS X Predictions

I cant wait to kick you in the junk and watch you hand me a $50 bill LOL.

$50 is $50. He could throw it at me.
Hijack:

A guy I know had a sub charge some materials to his account, that the sub was supposed to pay for. Sub pitched a fit for final payment, and the guy got $700 in ones (Balance due less materials) and tossed them loose into the sub's truck, told him to never call again:hehe:

Did ya really blow it up? Or are you just skeered of it!!! LMAO

I wish that was the case. I had it up at my friends shop so he could get my brakes done while we try to get arons truck ready. He called and said he backed it out, spooled it up to make sure the brakes were gonna hold, and bam. It just stopped. I got up there and I cant get the crank to budge. So I dont know what its gonna be. All I know is I havent slept in 4 weeks and it will just have to stay home. We'll get it torn down when we get back from TS.

I predict that im going to kick Morrisons azz in the burn out contest this year....:hehe:

I don't know John, the way that thing sounds in that vid you posted it ain't got enough power to even turn the tires over. :shake: You might need to consult with Quaterman on how to make big power.

I don't know John, the way that thing sounds in that vid you posted it ain't got enough power to even turn the tires over. :shake: You might need to consult with Quaterman on how to make big power.

Dang John Mickey just served you a Big can of:

burn.jpg

I wish that was the case. I had it up at my friends shop so he could get my brakes done while we try to get arons truck ready. He called and said he backed it out, spooled it up to make sure the brakes were gonna hold, and bam. It just stopped. I got up there and I cant get the crank to budge. So I dont know what its gonna be. All I know is I havent slept in 4 weeks and it will just have to stay home. We'll get it torn down when we get back from TS.

Dang Ashley.....Did David(Big Swole) do your Brakes?

Spun a bearing, clearances too tight.

I've got a motor sitting here for the red truck........I guess I'm a dick if I don't offer it up.........

Back