twin turbos on a manual truck

I'm pretty sure Weston has worked on a few more 500 hp+ trucks than ol' Tyler

That's what I got from it...

And by that standard I can't say anything either, but I'm gonna anyway, because I'm just like that.

I may sling a lot of crap at Tyler. And a little bit of it may be justified. But he's certianly not some dumb drunk redneck. He knows his way around a Cummins. And he knows what he doesn't know, and is willing to learn from others. Regardless of how much power their truck may be making. Because there is not a direct link between that and what someone knows.

And in my eyes one of the things that shows more than anything how smart someone is, is the intelligence and humility to admit what they don't know and to try to learn it from those that can teach them. Regardless of who they are.

I know he won't want much more then 600 hp..... Cause then you have to get a dual disc that SUCKS to drive! :pop:

I'm pretty sure Weston has worked on a few more 500 hp+ trucks than ol' Tyler
Does that give him the right to follow him around and treat him like some drunk redneck that says "Cummings"?

Cause Weston is acting like a little kid and Tyler is the meanie that took his teddy bear away.

Last edited:
Or is it just me weston that's not allowed to recommend a turbo for 500+hp? Does the fact that I won't bow down to you and kiss your butt and praise your knowledge as god's word really bother you that much? The fact that I voiced my opinion against your product get under your skin that badly that you have to try and ridicule me to make you feel better?

I don't care how many 500+hp trucks you've worked on. These aren't fancy machines. Most of the combos on this site aren't something new. They are proven setup's. I don't need to have 500hp to know what will and won't work.

Yay I get to recommend turbos up to, and including, 721!!!!

Too bad someone just asked me how to make 722, I had to refer them elsewhere. :(

Good thing you sent em elsewhere! You wouldn't know squat about what 722 would take!

What's my post count Weston? I'm not smart enough to look and see.

Wait, I don't know what it is because I don't care. I post because I'm hanging out in an online shop, and I like running my mouth, and occasionally being helpful.

I ran twins on my 5 speed dually and then i ran a big sigle on my single wheel 5 speed and i can honestly say i am torn between both of them.

I hear if you break 10,000 it makes you all knowing.....I know who is working on my truck from now on!!!! LOL

Nah. It's if you went and had all your posts removed because you were butt hurt for people not listening to you and then came back like a 5yr old that it made you all knowing?

I hear if you break 10,000 it makes you all knowing.....I know who is working on my truck from now on!!!! LOL
Better not let Tyler touch it. It'll somehow go back to.... Well what would it go back to? His current dyno sheet, or the highest one he has?... How does that work? You know, the whole, you only know stuff up to the level your truck is at thing...

Last edited:
Back