VE Tech

Guess we need to bring out the .22's to go squirrel hunting. We've been left out.

Hope your new job went well. Need to make more money to make gains with a VE. Fuel record has been standing for how many years now? Silly gas record has been sitting around quite a while also.

Best I ever got out of a 12mm pump was 240cc's. Pretty sure that was with small test injectors. I did make 434hp on 220cc's of fuel back in the day right before we built a 14mm pump for it. Although that was many years ago. I am glad to see guys out there still trying to push the limits with these pumps.

Stomp

Smokin Thanks for the nice words. I'm just a washed up has been who might be thinking about getting back in the game. ;) Just waiting for my new head to be ported and polished.

Don't worry I am pretty slow at thinking about getting back in the game. You guys still have some time before I see a set of rollers.

Stomp

Jeremy, I've got some big(ger) injectors on the way. Along with a slightly bigger and better turbo. Your 370s will be heading back to you in about a month or so.

If yours put down 434hp with only 220cc's, I'm pretty confident mine just might surpass that a little with 263cc's.

Last edited:
Guess we need to bring out the .22's to go squirrel hunting. We've been left out.

Hope your new job went well. Need to make more money to make gains with a VE. Fuel record has been standing for how many years now? Silly gas record has been sitting around quite a while also.

Haha wow bring on the .22s I like shooting, And I did not being a working man warranted insults.!!!!!

Guess working 10hrs roofing a barn then 5hrs more in my shop, leaves me plenty of time to be on comp'd. You will all get my not so squirrel secrets when I'm done working. And no Eric does not know any more than you.:stab:

Pretty hard to post stuff when you work as much as I do, and I don't usually like to put stuff like this out there till I know it works fine. I just didn't like the way it can across, I'm new here but no idiot to injection work, grew up with an injection service close and got to know the old man well. He is in poor health and I'm helping him out along with all my stuff.

6 SPEED. I honestly didn't mean any offence by what I said, it was really ment as a joke. I really would like to know what you came up with. As I'd like to compair it to my notes. Then share fails and good stuff.

The OP, is onto a great idea!

Not doubting any of your knowledge or abilitys.

burrito, STFU! Jump on another wagon.

^ I was to quick to jump the gun, long days make me short fused. Sorry for that little snap guys..... carry on :hehe:

Turbo ram. Yes 440 cc give or take a couple @ 5000rpm. The pump stand would groan and pull down when the dual feed kicked in:eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Would like to know how turbo ram has for set up that carries up to 5000 rpms

Ah. He has a high pressure feed that goes in through the fuel shutdown solenoid. The stock vane pump bumps pressure up to a possible 300psi.

Back