VP44 Deathmatch thread.

Do we have a scheduled date yet? I've been following this and wondering if everything fell apart or if everthing is still a go.

Do we have a scheduled date yet? I've been following this and wondering if everything fell apart or if everthing is still a go.

It's on hold. Timbeaux and his Wife just had a new baby, and a couple of other things were going on. They are still planning on doing it, just not sure when.

This looks like it is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the results that this testing brings up.

Keep us informed when everything is going down. :rockwoot:

While we're testing VP44's, lets test cams, injectors, clutches, transmissions, and turbos too!

i know my truck is nothin special, but i would be willing to use it as a guinea pig, i jus sent a monster pump with mikes injectors to him to have them rebuilt, i could run my so vp with/without electronics, and then the monster/mikes injectors, and if someone had a DF/II's injectors i could run it also all w/without electronics, i was already planning a so/monster, before after dyno, chances are it would be done at johns shop, Floor It Diesel

While we're testing VP44's, lets test cams, injectors, clutches, transmissions, and turbos too!

The VP 44 testing will take quite A bit of time and work to do the swaps between dyno runs, but can be done. Swaping cams cannot be done in A short period like the VP, so I seriously doubt that is going to happen.

if i can get john to go along with it an help me change out pumps, i'd at least post the difference in the so pump/monster, not sure how i should do it exactly though, since im runnin mach 5s with the so, what do you guys think run mikes injectors with so, and then put the monster on after?

it has to be the same injectors same turbo same box. just swaping pumps. you cant swap injectors to run with a different pump because the numbers will mean as much as the advertised hp they say it puts out.

Ditto. Run Mike's injectors with both pumps on the dyno.

Back