Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

I don't give a **** who was watching. If the truck went goes fast, it goes fast. Even if NADM wasn't there to watch it, it still ran that time. This isn't like "if a tree falls in the forest, and no one see's it...."

Congrats Wade.

NADM race director was notified in advance and a NADM tech was present for verification making it a record. This has been done for others at different locations and tracks.

Old record by Banks was run in CA and stood for 4 years, it was also a smokeless Duramax that ran with no one in the other lane!

Regardless of whether you like the owner or not or us it is an accomplishment set by a single person with no big shop or business behind him. Just some big name sponsors who believed in his mission!

Congrats Wade!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Believe me when I say we don't take down Mr. Bank's record lightly, he is a formidable business man I don't care to cross. This is a legal record with a sanctioning body and the credentials to back it- period.

Congratulations to all involved!

Oh I forgot to mention Wade's sponsors . . .
Industrial Injection
PPE
Mickey Thompson
K&N
Dieselmotorsports.us
Lucas oil
Virginia speed
NGM Diesel
XS power
Flo-Pro Exhaust
Stroud Saftey
REV
Nitrous express
My wife and son
Cory--my pit crew
My lord Jesus Christ for saftey and the ability to turn persistance into results!

Last edited:
The rules state... "All attempts will be made prior to a sanctioned race or National Record Attempt Event." T&T aren't sanctioned races.. at least in Ohio. I don't believe the others at the test n tune were there to attempt to break a record either.
By no means am i saying this isn't hauling as$ down the track, it is impressive for sure. But, a new world record? Not according to the rules. But, if he did it once he should be able to do it again at a sanctioned race! Until then, congrats on your personal new BEST TIME!
I'm glad to see that truck go a full 1/4 mile, but I'd be even more happy to see someone in the other lane making it a race.

I'm pretty sure Wade has a TEAM (it's really hard to miss all the purple technacolored shirts at events) so saying this was accomplished "by a single man" is a slap in the face of all those on that team and anyone who has ever helped him. I'd like to throw down the BS card on that statement. No one can do it on their own.
Other than that, good job to ALL INVOLVED.

I see you at least came to your senses and thanked his sponsors before you got to read my post of your verbal beat down hahaha Good Job.

Thanks Lynn, I think you are inspecting my statements with a magnifying glass I mean he is the single owner of the truck, yes he does have a team which he pays dearly with his own money.

I appreciate your comments but it is being accepted as a record with our sanctioning body based on past rules set up by the racing director.

As I said a couple of posts ago we do not take Bank's record down lightly!

arcflashlynn, Sounds like these orgs like to make it up as they go.

Reading the PDF located HERE clearly states it has to be some sort of sportsman race. The tickets say test and tune.

But clearly looks like NADM wanted to essentially say:

wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wadewade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade wade

Call it what it is, now what you want to it to be.

Last edited:
Like i said that's flying regardless and it's nice to see that thing make a record pass, however the rules do state T&T is not an event or controlled condition. Record or not that's movin'.

Like i said that's flying regardless and it's nice to see that thing make a record pass, however the rules do state T&T is not an event or controlled condition. Record or not that's movin'.

If you're going to lie about parts of it, might as well discredit the entire fact IMHO. do it right or not at all, we are adults (well, most of us) there no need to lie like an 8 year old. :)

I think Ron forgot to mention that "diesel motorsports" is a sponsor. conflict of interest much? Must be nice to change the rules as needed for your own gain.

Per facebook:
Wade Moody's S-10 sets NEW NADM World Record!
MRI Raceway, Maryland - 7.94 171mph backed up by 7,87 171mph!
The National Association of Diesel Motorsports is proud to announce this new World Record for Pro Stock Diesel 1/4 mile set by Moody's Duramax that runs CLEAN/Smokeless with a single pump running on #2 diesel!

This breaks the old World Record of 8.062 at 162.66 mph!

Moody's sponsors are:
Industrial Injection
PPE
Flo Pro
K&N
Mickey Thompson
DIESEL Motorsports

Videos to come - Congratulations!
By: Diesel Motorsports

Regardless!!

If this was Darren, Scheid, John R., Or anyone else, I doubt this kind of back lash would exist...

If you don't want to call it a record or recognize it as one, then don't... But lets just let Wade, nadm, and his team enjoy it please...

Truth be told, we ALL wish we could have or drive that Ride!!!

Last edited:
Whatever David...it has happened before with a big name guy and it was questioned then too. Don't act like it only happens to Wade.

Regardless!!

If this was Darren, Scheid, John R., Or anyone else, I doubt this kind of back lash would exist...

If you don't want to call it a record or recognize it as one, then don't... But lets just let Wade, nadm, and his team enjoy it please...

Truth be told, we ALL wish we could have or drive that Ride!!!

You really think Darren, Scheid, or John Robinson would claim a new record during a test and tune?? So, to answer your question, no they wouldn't be given this much **** because they wouldn't do that. :bang

With all the bullchit aside though, no matter who's drivin, what parts are on it, what org he's affiliated with, that truck is still gettin' down, there's absolutely no denying that, I would just like to see him actually COMPETE against other racers instead of setting the world on fire at test and tunes.

ALL BS aside...like many others have posted.

That truck was haulin' for sure. Congrats on the time regardless if its a record or not. Either way it's something to be proud of.

Slightly confused...Wade is sponsored by Nitrous Express yet makes fuel only passes?

Oh and congrats Wade...That is haulin ballz!!!!

I just wanna clarify....I'm not saying anything against Wades pass...it's fast no matter what. But the world record Ron handed out is bogus. No legitimate sanctioning body hands out records at TNT's.

I had noticed that as well. Sponsored by NX and runs on #2. Something doesnt seem to add up there.
But besides the fact. Truck is movin Wade.
Cant wait to line up against you next year.

Back