Wade Moody's S-10 sets new NADM World Record

If you're going to lie about parts of it, might as well discredit the entire fact IMHO. do it right or not at all, we are adults (well, most of us) there no need to lie like an 8 year old. :)

All of this from a phuqtard who maybe gets to the track once a year and has never come close to any record, except maybe shatheaded posts on the interwebz.

czerak czerak czerak czerak czerak czerak

Slightly confused...Wade is sponsored by Nitrous Express yet makes fuel only passes?

Oh and congrats Wade...That is haulin ballz!!!!

I had noticed that as well. Sponsored by NX and runs on #2. Something doesnt seem to add up there.
But besides the fact. Truck is movin Wade.
Cant wait to line up against you next year.

Maybe he sold the parts for fuel? :)

All of this from a phuqtard who maybe gets to the track once a year and has never come close to any record, except maybe shatheaded posts on the interwebz.

You don't have to race to see they make up their own rules and hand out bogus titles. Keep your dumbass head into the sand where it belongs.

That is pretty damn funny LOL

Well, I'll be at the track more times then Comp, Dulley, and nwpadmax this year if I go exactly one time. That'll be a record for the books. :)

Slightly confused...Wade is sponsored by Nitrous Express yet makes fuel only passes?

Oh and congrats Wade...That is haulin ballz!!!!

I had noticed that as well. Sponsored by NX and runs on #2. Something doesnt seem to add up there.
But besides the fact. Truck is movin Wade.
Cant wait to line up against you next year.

I typed the exact same thing, but decided to look back at the op and it only said straight #2 and not fuel only, so i didn't post it.

Well, I'll be at the track more times then Comp, Dulley, and nwpadmax this year if I go exactly one time. That'll be a record for the books. :)

You have to admit that that was damn funny.... Props to nwpadmax for the witty comment of the day. Bonus points for digging on Czerak to boot LOL

Regardless!!

If this was Darren, Scheid, John R., Or anyone else, I doubt this kind of back lash would exist...

If you don't want to call it a record or recognize it as one, then don't... But lets just let Wade, nadm, and his team enjoy it please...

Truth be told, we ALL wish we could have or drive that Ride!!!

He made the bed. He can now sleep in it. However I don't see any of the above said people claiming records all over the web from a test and tune either.

EDIT: I see I was well behind on this post. Guess I should have finished reading first.

Congrats Wade. Fast pass but no record buddy.

Last edited:
fast indeed, how many other test and tunes did nadm officials attend on Wade's request, are any other racers receiving this, benefit or service?

fast indeed, how many other test and tunes did nadm officials attend on Wade's request, are any other racers receiving this, benefit or service?

Ask, and ye will receive. Its a way thought up by Dave Dunbar a few years back to promote the sport.
So Charger, what record do you want to make an attempt at?

Ask, and ye will receive. Its a way thought up by Dave Dunbar a few years back to promote the sport.
So Charger, what record do you want to make an attempt at?

Getting to work on time:evil, Every person who holds a legitimate record has very likely had better times at test and tunes, If you have a racer with an official following him around to test and tunes, seeking the perfect track conditions, tail winds, oxygen levels,etc it is far from a level playing field for all competitors, it would be like you turning up at a pull 3 hours early with a dry track, and then the rest having to pull after three hours of monsoon rains, i guess your pull would be the record, you don't need to race to know this sleddy, but all the newer racers coming along should be aware to have a nadm official at every test and tune

Congratulations to Wade. The truck is very impressive. But you're still a dishonest dirtbag.

Truth be told, we ALL wish we could have or drive that Ride!!!

No, I don't

Regardless of whether you like the owner or not or us it is an accomplishment set by a single person with no big shop or business behind him. Just some big name sponsors who believed in his mission!

Congrats Wade!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

You know what, screw off.
Most of us guys out here doing this don't have big name shops, or a whole freaking crew of people helping us out too. Hell, most of us don't even have sponsors....is that anyone's fault but our own, maybe not. But having a sponsor cut you a nice deal on a part, or give you the part can take some big chunks out of the cost of a project. I'm not trying to fault those that have sponsors, I think it's a great thing to have in this sport, and applaud those wonderful sponsors trying to help competitors. I choose to build my truck on my own, and that's my fault.

My truck would have been completely built by me, except there are some safety devices that I did not feel comfortable tackling myself. I am not denying that I have had help with my build, which was also set back by a guy taking me to the cleaners for some work he never finished.

So, before you go bragging about how wonderful Wade is, because he's all by his lonesome, think about a lot of the rest of your competitors who are trying to do the same things. We all work just as hard as the next guy, but some things just don't work out the way we plan.

Chuck, Gene, and the rest of the great crew at NADM, you guys are always welcome to call again and ask for my help for anything around this area I can do, I'll help you in a heartbeat if possible....but that comment above kinda upsets me.

Chris

Getting to work on time:evil, Every person who holds a legitimate record has very likely had better times at test and tunes, If you have a racer with an official following him around to test and tunes, seeking the perfect track conditions, tail winds, oxygen levels,etc it is far from a level playing field for all competitors, it would be like you turning up at a pull 3 hours early with a dry track, and then the rest having to pull after three hours of monsoon rains, i guess your pull would be the record, you don't need to race to know this sleddy, but all the newer racers coming along should be aware to have a nadm official at every test and tune

Here is my Opinion FWIW.....

If NADM wants to call it a record, so freaking be it. It is their playground and their rules. I don't really see what the fuss is about honestly. If somebody else wants to go claim it, go rent a track and call Chuck, or do it at an event....

Chris,

The statement above is a truthful one, is it not?

If we took Wade's name out and put your name in there if you made a record under the same circumstances, would it not also be truthful?

And if a bunch of guys came in and pissed all over that truthful statement, would it not seem like a bunch of jealous douchebaggery?

Just sayin'.

Chris,

The statement above is a truthful one, is it not?

If we took Wade's name out and put your name in there if you made a record under the same circumstances, would it not also be truthful?

And if a bunch of guys came in and pissed all over that truthful statement, would it not seem like a bunch of jealous douchebaggery?

Just sayin'.

And that is a true statement as well!!!!

FYI, if anyone wants to set a record, just send me $2000, and 4 round trip plane tickets. The first one to do this will be insured of getting a zstroken record. Act fast! LOL We can even try for some distance and fast times on the sled!

Back