Wanted: 8ft bed to fit 2009 Dodge.

Wanna know how I know facebook is listening to our every move?

attachment.php

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

If they were really listening they would know you won't buy them and the ad is pointless.

Oh, Nickolas, you never disappoint. :hehe:

Burn? Hell. That was just a love tap. LOL

I dunno man. I felt that one and we don't even know each other.

It's all good. Nick is like my brother only from south of the border......the Red River. That's where the actual WALL needs to be built. :hehe:

Well, the saga continues. I've had new ideas lately and yesterday talked dad into doing the fender swap for me. ;)

*'09 mega fenders to the '06 long bed on the truck and patch existing large fender mounting holes
*Cutting and splicing the '09 shortbed fuel door into the new bed where it fits in the fender cutout and the fill necks are back to stock where I can actually pump fuel into it.
*'06 long bed forward mounted fuel door will become...wait for it....a coupler door for my onboard air tank. Open the door and plug in the hose.

I thought it was genius myself. I'm sure the comments will chastise me and my prerogative so have at it. :D

Last edited:
Well, the saga continues. I've had new ideas lately and yesterday talked dad into doing the fender swap for me. ;)

*'09 mega fenders to the '06 long bed on the truck and patch existing large fender mounting holes
*Cutting and splicing the '09 shortbed fuel door into the new bed where it fits in the fender cutout and the fill necks are back to stock where I can actually pump fuel into it.
*'06 long bed forward mounted fuel door will become...wait for it....a coupler door for my onboard air tank. Open the door and plug in the hose.

I thought it was genius myself. I'm sure the comments will chastise me and my prerogative so have at it. :D

Just finished up something similar. But mine started out a long bed. Grafted mega cab fenders onto a ‘21 box. No need for fuel fill relocation.

IMG_8986.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's bad ass. My current fuel door is way too far forward to use for fuel....so it will become sailboat fuel door. I can't wait to ditch these big ass fenders.

attachment.php

They will be for sale if anyone needs them in a month or so. :D

Attachments

• IMG_2592[1].jpg
    IMG_2592[1].jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 0
Should have finished the dump truck first...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I like the way it all turned out. It actually fits with the truck and looks factory. I am
Very please. I should have take some pictures hooked to my horse trailer this weekend, but damn rain had it looking like a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like the way these mega fenders are made and look. I'm not that tall and it allows me to reach over my bed if I have to. I can reach shit over these fat lady hip fenders. I'm all about function over looks, but the small fenders to me are best of both.

Back