We'll see how this works...

Charles where did you get yours coated at?

I am waiting for answer also.
I live near Swain coating, They told me there is no way
they could coat inside of manifold. They need to spray
at a angle, and they wouldn't be able to coat all surfaces.

The place is local to me.

Evans performance IIRC. I'm starting to get hesitant to send a bunch of people up there if everybody is gonna start talking about how everybody else in the world keeps saying you CAN'T do it though...

By the time you guys get done with em they'll refuse to do any more for me...

:smirk:

My coater told me that he couldnt coat any parts that had exhaust gases ran threw it because it wouldnt hold up. He said that he could only do bare alloy. Did your coater mention anything about that?
That's the same thing that Jet Hot told me when I talked to them a couple of years ago.

Got it back today, very pleased with it, looks and feels like they got good coverage inside, it has a gloss finish. we'll see how it works this season.

sorry thats my lunch, turkey sub on wheat, no cheese with mustard...im gonna be the next Jared on subway commercials LOL

I'm assuming most companies would coat the interior and exhaust flows of manifolds with little to no problem if you were to sign a waiver of sorts. They're probably just covering their asses in case something comes apart and takes out a turbine.

Manifold looks good though and that T4 looks like it will help the flow out a bit.

No porting on the inside of the runners? There is a lot of room to remove material and blend things together much nicer.

Back