Went to the dyno today

awwww, what a dumb response.. you want drive ability, keep the stocker on and don't even bother to hit up a dyno event or a race track.

Mean while, your buddy keeps bragging about how slow he is.

Sorry I meant to say have lots of power and still have driveability.
He didn't say he was fast in any of his posts. He hasn't even been to the track with his setup he dynoed with is what I got out of this.

Dyno's are just numbers until you back them up at the track. Quotes like "im a little over 700 with a single turbo" and "sounds like something a stock turbo can do" make you the typical diesel dumbass in this thread. He came on here in a nice and cordial way even after you made your idiotic responses.

Sorry I meant to say have lots of power and still have driveability.
He didn't say he was fast in any of his posts. He hasn't even been to the track with his setup he dynoed with is what I got out of this.

Dyno's are just numbers until you back them up at the track. Quotes like "im a little over 700 with a single turbo" and "sounds like something a stock turbo can do" make you the typical diesel dumbass in this thread. He came on here in a nice and cordial way even after you made your idiotic responses.

No, ever did he say he wasn't the fastest evar!

Oh do they now? Just happens that I had the highest numbers of the day at this event, and there were plenty of you cummins boys present to witness/try to take me down. I dont do this dyno thing like most of you girls on here. I take it to the track were it counts. Also, unlike you guys, I fold my mirrors in as it gives me like an extra 30hp, kind of the same concept as you dodge boys folding your tow mirrors out. Same concept....except im just faster then you guys. Hopefully ill see some of you on the track/street. We will see how much you run your mouths then...:eek:wned:

If you also will note the incorrect use of OWNED... morons.. all of ya. and he's still slower then us unfortunate single turbo flipped out mirror dodges.

I think I may have an explanation.

It was just a street tune, I have Phale writing me another one that's hotter

egt's werent over 1200*

I think I may have an explanation.

It was just a street tune, I have Phale writing me another one that's hotter

egt's werent over 1200*

I dont know about you, but Im just gonna give up with my flipped up mirrior slug. I dont have the displacement or the cylinders to keep up with these race trucks:lolly:

I dont know about you, but Im just gonna give up with my flipped up mirrior slug. I dont have the displacement or the cylinders to keep up with these race trucks:lolly:

You dodge boys are always the ones that give up and cry that something was unfair or the stars and the moon were not in alignment. Didn't you know that all duramax's are race trucks and you should offload your stacked mirror cummins and come over to the dark side.

You dodge boys are always the ones that give up and cry that something was unfair or the stars and the moon were not in alignment. Didn't you know that all duramax's are race trucks and you should offload your stacked mirror cummins and come over to the dark side.

i cant stack my mirrors :doh: chromies dont flip up hahaha

i'll stick to my ancient engine program.... :rockwoot:

Spoken like someone that uses 2 rubber bands and walnut shell
for a catchers cup.

Back