What if...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only true way to level the playing field is with traction. Nobody would have to do anything more than buy a set of tires.

What safety parts would be required?

Cage? U-joint shields and driveshaft hoops? Engine diaper?

Cone on, give the 6k guys a bit more to work with than a box 2.6!! That'll be like watching paint dry now a days!!

The standard S467 is technically 2.66" and also in factory form has the hose discharge cover that was decided to be non desirable. The most common sense answer is to use Borg Warner 177248 which also has the same 0.63AR v-band discharge compressor housing as discussed earlier. This would be a 2.8" turbocharger and nitrous should not be allowed, only water injection.

The standard S467 is technically 2.66" and also in factory form has the hose discharge cover that was decided to be non desirable. The most common sense answer is to use Borg Warner 177248 which also has the same 0.63AR v-band discharge compressor housing as discussed earlier. This would be a 2.8" turbocharger and nitrous should not be allowed, only water injection.

Truth to this one being a straight cheap easy plug and play option that'd suit the field on both power and ease of access from a cost standpoint that's draw more people into the mix. It's what like a $1000 for one, hell I bought a new one for $875 from a dealer couple years back. Good unit, good power, I hated it in my application at the time, but came to find out I had a leaking intercooler boot and was still making over 50psi.

Is it just available as an 83mm or is the 87 an option?

Truth to this one being a straight cheap easy plug and play option that'd suit the field on both power and ease of access from a cost standpoint that's draw more people into the mix. It's what like a $1000 for one, hell I bought a new one for $875 from a dealer couple years back. Good unit, good power, I hated it in my application at the time, but came to find out I had a leaking intercooler boot and was still making over 50psi.

Is it just available as an 83mm or is the 87 an option?

I am sure your friend Google can answer your question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back