What in a 03-09 drivetrain breaks first?

Ive known about RCVs for a long time. $$$$, and probably not worth it but Ive been known to get my truck in some tight binds on 4x4 trails out here.... Lol maybe one day..

I ran 2 seasons pulling at 700 hp and 2 seasons pulling at 1000 hp and dropped one driveshaft because of a bad track

shattered my front u joint doing a boost launch.... built up to 20# and was just gonna let off the break when i herd pop clunk clunk..... but now its upgraded to a 1350

I've significantly overthought the U-joints all in my truck and I'm not really worried about them.. I don't plan to launch the truck for awhile, it's still my daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've significantly overthought the U-joints all in my truck and I'm not really worried about them.. I don't plan to launch the truck for awhile, it's still my daily.

I'm impressed with how far some stock sized Spicers can take you though. You need to be hooking pretty hard at the track to break them (unless you're hopping).

I have broken the front 3 times. Twice at the axle, replaced the cheap straps with 3/8th ubolts then broke the H joint once. I just took the leveling kit off the truck and went to a 32 instead of 35 tires hoping less angle and less tire helps it stay together.

Back