What injection pump is this?

Whitenightmare

Not sure if the pic worked but it he tag says Bosch 903 ( I think) it’s on a 12v that I’m considering buying but don’t want to get stuck with a boat anchor

Attachments

• 2BD42513-614C-4E12-AC73-B3D4903ADD8D.png
    2BD42513-614C-4E12-AC73-B3D4903ADD8D.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
It's an Bosch A pump, not a P pump. Must be a generator unit or something ?

According to Cummins it's used on the C series engine. 207 whopping horsepower at 2100 RPM

Last edited:
It’s on fb marketplace. Dude says it was in a jockey truck but it looks like it has the trans adapter for a generator or something. Anything other than a pump I would need to change to put it in a truck project?

It’s on fb marketplace. Dude says it was in a jockey truck but it looks like it has the trans adapter for a generator or something. Anything other than a pump I would need to change to put it in a truck project?

If you can get the engine serial number I can tell you much more.

Also Snedge! I owe ya one for your advice on nv4500 bell housings when I trans swapped my 24v. You were totally right that they’re all the same.

I crossed the Bosch number you provided to a Cummins part #.
Every application with that pump said C series (8.3) It does appear to be a B-Series though.
If you look at it, get the serial number from the tag on the gear housing and hit me up through PM. We can hammer it out easier that way.

Am I remembering correctly that something about the C-series pumps didn't work on the B's? Seems like it had to do with the oil drain.

Looks like the same pump as our 4440. They can be made to fuel well. One turn on the screw and some minor tuning made that tractor run very well.

Back