What timing?

I will PM when ready. Couple of weeks or so out from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi
Would you have any interest in testing a new nozzle? I would need the conversion injectors to set these new ones up on. If we could agree on a time line, I could turn them around quickly.

Absolutely.

My feelings are hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi
Would you have any interest in testing a new nozzle? I would need the conversion injectors to set these new ones up on. If we could agree on a time line, I could turn them around quickly.

My feelings are hurt.

:hehe: You'll be the first guy I call with a report o'l buddy.

:hehe: You'll be the first guy I call with a report o'l buddy.

Yours is a better test vehicle than mine anyway. Mine goes on the dyno the 28th. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Yep, need a drag truck or a sled truck. These are the kind of things for max power and a P7100 conversion. Baby foxes and rainbows wont be coming out the exhaust with these. There is so much potential for smoke and unburned hydrocarbons it'll be more like someone swung the door to hell wiiide open.

Yep, need a drag truck or a sled truck. These are the kind of things for max power and a P7100 conversion. Baby foxes and rainbows wont be coming out the exhaust with these. There is so much potential for smoke and unburned hydrocarbons it'll be more like someone swung the door to hell wiiide open.

I love it when you talk dirty Don.

If you need a second truck Ill give them a try.

Has there been a proven gain by goin to the conversion injector over a regular lowered pressure 24V injector?

I have only heard there is minimal gains??? I am curious.

so your saying guys with street pounders need not apply??

Not for the first few sets. These are kinda big and smokey, but other sizes are in the pipeline.

I have a 12V, 13mm pump truck myself. I may slap a 24V head on it to speed things along. I built it a few years back with RV275 slugs....so I am good to go.

so whats the news on these top secret injectors?? I just finished my 98.5 P-pump build. Currently have a CDS built pump set at 640cc 27* timing for now, CDS 7x.018 injectors, EEP cam, and stock bowl pistons. Anything that I may gain by going to these conversion injectors??

How are your trucks starting in the cold weather for those guys of you that DD with that much timing?

Do we have a proven gain of mpg or hp with switching to conversion injectors or lowering the pop foo pressures?

How are your trucks starting in the cold weather for those guys of you that DD with that much timing?

Mine's at 24* and has been sitting for two weeks with temps ranging from 50-80*. It was pissy when it fired off just a minute ago and hazy but it started. Injectors are at 250 bar so lower than vp pressures. This winter should be interesting.

Mine's at 24* and has been sitting for two weeks with temps ranging from 50-80*. It was pissy when it fired off just a minute ago and hazy but it started. Injectors are at 250 bar so lower than vp pressures. This winter should be interesting.

You still have your grid heaters, or are those MIA?

Sitting for two weeks in 40* temps it took about 1-2mins to fire and hazed like mad. I think I've got an air leak somewhere though. Batts sounded weak to.

Back