what would cause my truck not to fuel?

LOL I call B.S on that one bud. If I have a vp44, I'm turning up hp from the seat of my truck. If I have a p-pump, I'm bent over my rad support mooning every good christian woman driving past. Maybe thats not a sin in your eyes. LOL

how often do you turn your truck up or down? :confused:

I set mine up to make the best power I can and just drive it... I guess it comes from being a 12v guy for so long, but I don't see any reason to ever turn them down.

They make these electronically controlled valves that you can install in the boost line to your AFC housing that allows you to have an electronic valet switch. Switch on, 300hp, switch off, 350hp. LOL

They make these electronically controlled valves that you can install in the boost line to your AFC housing that allows you to have an electronic valet switch. Switch on, 300hp, switch off, 350hp. LOL

If you wire it they way you did the other stuff that very well could be true...LOL

Believe it or not all of my electronic accessories work 90% of the time every time. LOL

Those worked for 4 years before one of them decided that it no longer wanted to be normal and decided to break free from the tyranny and oppression of being a solid state light.

Haha, well if it makes you feel better mine pop a fuse every now and again.. I just deal with it. fixed it once kinda.. ha.

It's the connector for the recon lights. It's a POS. I had to glue every single connector in a specific spot in order to get all the lights to work cause the slightest bump of the connector turned the bulb off.

my truck did not have them so I had to build my harness from scratch and I did not do a very good job.....

The harness from dodge along with the template to cut the holes with and the wiring diagram to plug it in to the factory fuse box and the lights was $70.

how often do you turn your truck up or down? :confused:

I set mine up to make the best power I can and just drive it... I guess it comes from being a 12v guy for so long, but I don't see any reason to ever turn them down.

I turn it down every day to tow. Believe me Forrest, all of these wise azz comments are my way of dealing wuith the fact that I can't p-pump & be happy.*bdh*

The harness from dodge along with the template to cut the holes with and the wiring diagram to plug it in to the factory fuse box and the lights was $70.

bought that for $96 or $104 from DC, went to kinkos and copied that template and then returned the kit back to DC told em I was scared of the install. and just built the harness I could not justify spending that coin at the time. back to the topic.

so easy to hijack threads around these parts...

bought that for $96 or $104 from DC, went to kinkos and copied that template and then returned the kit back to DC told em I was scared of the install. and just built the harness I could not justify spending that coin at the time. back to the topic.

so easy to hijack threads around these parts...

It's my thread. If I wanna hi-jack it and talk about wiring harnesses or women or what I like on my pizza then so be it. Not like I can make any power with my "non QUALITY" injectors anyways. LOL

Tyler what kind of pizza do you like? haha, Maybe start giving out relationship advice or something? ha

Back