what would cause my truck not to fuel?

All the "Mexican" Mexicans I know (not the ones like me, you know, the ones from Mexico:D) love tortas. They are the ones that got me hooked on em.

But I'll give you that a bad torta really sucks. Good ones are really good though!

Papusa's are really freaking good with salsa. And not those Americanized versions you buy at taco cabana. I'm talking the one's made off of the taco truck by the illegal's.

yeah, all my Mexican friends love tortas, but I've yet to have a really good one, and I've been the only white boy in a LOT of real deal Mexican joints :eek:

Box will be at quad's tomorrow afternoon. They don't understand it either. If nothing else I want them to check it to make sure it is working properly so that way when I sell it to someone I'll have documented proof that it is working properly. Need to sell this and the pulse (with new buttons) to get the conversion lines. :D

Yeah, it's running. Just not like it should be. But I'll be shipping him a real injection pump soon:D

Box will be at quad's tomorrow afternoon. They don't understand it either. If nothing else I want them to check it to make sure it is working properly so that way when I sell it to someone I'll have documented proof that it is working properly. Need to sell this and the pulse (with new buttons) to get the conversion lines. :D

So they're gonna wire it like a normal white man and see if it works then..LOL

So what are you saying? A choctaw indian can't wire as good as a white man? LOL LOL LOL :poke: :poke:

Back