Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

Btw. I tried to protest a truck. About 4 other pullers put the money up. Cory was ready. Rj told me he wouldn't dq him either way so save it. Some rule!

Where was this. Can't remember all the details but it is true.

Yeh that's not the one I'm thinking of. This one was a few years ago. All the trucks were lined up beside the track. The truck was a Dodge.

Yeh that's not the one I'm thinking of. This one was a few years ago. All the trucks were lined up beside the track. The truck was a Dodge.

Was that at Fayette? I think I know what you were referring to. They are talking about FPP.

If you would have been there putting money up you would know...

If you would have been there putting money up you would know...

No chit, captain obvious. Keeping it secret just makes it look like it was something kinda iffy... Otherwise y'all wouldn't be so sheepish about stating it...

None of the pulls at the Allegany County Fair in Cumberland, Maryland were ever USA-EAST Sanctioned. They were a part of the GTO Series which did not require a USA-EAST membership in order to compete in the series. Protests are not accepted nor considered at non-sanctioned pulls.

attached is the official USA-EAST protest form .... I suspect most pullers including those posting here as 'experts' have never seen or read this document.:doh:

Attachments

• PROTEST FORM.2014.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
You as a promoter advertised it as to follow your rules. This is the biggest bunch of bs I've heard yet. The same truck showed up at a later event and wasn't allowed to pull. RJ said it was because of his turbo. If you don't enforce the rules that YOU put in place why are you even in the business. You have made a lot of money doing this and have turned it into a joke.

Do you have any non sanctioned events coming up? I know of a few trucks that would like some of your money. Remember you can't refuse them because they don't have to follow the rules. Before you back pedal the truck in question at Cumberland took home the money and you did nothing about it.

this is sounding like an ancient history lesson .... sorry no non-sanctioned pulls for the Open 2.6 class later this year. do you still have a truck??? competition is really tough compared to when we started running diesels and you showed up on the circuit years ago. if you are coming this year you need to bring lots more than you had before!!!

sure sounds like either (1) you don't even have a truck (keyboard puller) or (2) what you do have is too weak to compete in the big show.

Does it matter? My reputation isn't in question here. You are the one that has twisted the rules to favor what ever puts money in your pockets at the expense of other pullers. By the postings here this has been going on for a long time and you don't deny it. Instead you try to make other people look bad. Sooner or later you will piss off enough people and have nothing.

Back