Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

I love Dans truck , I think hes got the chassis dialed in pretty good , looks like garwood finally got rid of the skinny factory wheels and probably added some weight to the front stops , Dans not putting 20 to 30 ft on him like he was earlier from the vids I'v seen , thank god for trailer pop

TrailerPop and his son are still pulling? Havent heard from them in a long while. They're good people. :) Tell them Tom said hello.

Hey guys like the thread a lot !!! Lot interesting topics about nitrous
As for Ron "48 special" your a awesome guy you know why? Cause even till this day your bull**** still stirs the pot lol your best keyboard warrior out there !!! I could sit here and go on and on but we all know
Truth the red truck flat out fckin runs!!! End story

Oh my so sorry I hurt your feelings. I can honestly say in all my years of pulling you are the 1st person that ever gave me grief...its all been positive except for yourself....as a farmer do you threaten landowners to rent more land...or do you have a gentler side that we haven't seen?! I have always gotten along with my competators in pulling and farming.

How about we do this...I CNC Machine a Turbo cover made from Porcerax. Any Idea what this material is? I will let you google it and find out for yourself....it would be perfectly legal...as of now.

Good day..again!

LMFAO whats cnc? I now a guy that owns a mold company & it wouldnt work how you think it would maybe thats your issue you have porcerax in your asshole & its letting the gas out but your all back up with ****.........:bang if you had any kind of clue on injection pumps, injectors, how diesel fuel burns , how injector location in a head affects fuel mixture, free piston preassure spike modulator. ( google that **** brotha) or what makes them actually tick you would know why the truck stops smoking & starts again. When you have guys with over 200 years of engine building experience to get tips from theres alot one can learn & thats something money cant buy. I herd a pulling legend once say after he handed a group of larger displacement trucks there ass's (Thats what you call working on your ****ing truck) :rockwoot: they where yelling at him calling him a cheater if your getting beat get to work! Thats not on your keyboard either.

I think I can solve this.

Dan should pull with Ron somewhere in a 3.0 class. After Dans truck goes down the track 30+ mph and blows Ron's '48 Studebaker doors clear off, Ron can cough up $ to protest him. Then they both can have a friendly chat and catch up on old times while Dan's truck gets raped over by a tech for the 59th time this summer.

Apparently, when you win like that, everyone hates you and thinks youre cheating. You wouldn't believe the accusations I have heard about this truck over the summer. Some of them are hilarious. I want to know what these people think about the couple trucks that have beat Dan this summer? If Dan's cheating like crazy and then gets beat, what about those other trucks??

Tell me how a diesel engine runs full song with the smoke coming and going.....and the truck doesn't miss a beat!
There is nothing I hate worse than a frign' cheater!

I would say either the driver was using the throttle or maybe was against the governor, But since you are now a diesel puller maybe you should figure it out instead of making accusations!

Here's a video of my truck about a month ago. The track was really loose and it was bouncing off the rev limiter at 4300rpm's and you can see it is cutting the fuel in and out the whole way down the track. I never lifted tell the end and NO Nos!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnF0KMdgmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnF0KMdgmM[/ame]

Here's a video of my truck about a month ago. The track was really loose and it was bouncing off the rev limiter at 4300rpm's and you can see it is cutting the fuel in and out the whole way down the track. I never lifted tell the end and NO Nos!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnF0KMdgmM

Yeah but you're running a 105mm turbo in the stock class. :poke:

Seriously though if you think someone is not playing by the rules protest. If there's not a protest rule then don't pull with that org or get enought people to get a rule change.

I can't tell you how many people have come up to me this year that:

1. Misquote the rules to begin with (almost every time)
2. "Guarantee" someone is cheating
3. Don't believe someone isn't cheating when their truck was teched less than an hour before
4. Won't put up the protest $$$
5. Complain that they aren't and won't become a member because someone is cheating, yet have no proof.

To me it's simple, if its that important to you become a member, make a difference, follow the rules, if you truly believe someone is not following the rules use the protest rule. Otherwise stop harrassing your fellow pullers and the people, that in a lot of instances, work for free to put these events on.

USA-EAST does have a protest rule. In the past five years, it has been used ONCE and certainly not in the 2.6 diesel class. In July our techs brought in an outside and highly competent engine builder to do some extra tech inspection of the top trucks in this 2.6 class and all of the trucks passed without any issues. of course some of the 'haters' will tell you that USA-EAST never techs anything. LOL

TrailerPop and his son are still pulling? Havent heard from them in a long while. They're good people. :) Tell them Tom said hello.

Thanks Tom. Still pulling , 2nd in the points race, but a long way behind the leader. Not sure which is more fun, the points race, or the drama surrounding the leader! :hehe::hehe:

Come on Rick. You have haters....I find that hard believe. I mean with all the guys you screw not paying them their point money then kiss in their ass giving them fuel card to come to the pulls this year because your outta trucks, or how about not paying the tractor guys from your junked up pull in clearfeild. Or making us chase checks around for weeks last year. Or just like the other night you personally told guys coming from 4 hours away they could sign up late.....then tell other pullers those same guys better be on time or they aren't pulling....that wouldn't be a dik especially after they called you and you lied to them. I'm surprised you haven't pulled the ol handicap rule out on daN like you tried to do to us, can't find a way to dq him so ya just tKs 200 lb off him and 2" of hitch hight. Good thing dodge guys stuck up for us back then..... I find it hard to belleive you have haters. Btw I'm sure you still have my phone number if your set has gotten that big or is it just internet big?

Last edited:
Btw. I tried to protest a truck. About 4 other pullers put the money up. Cory was ready. Rj told me he wouldn't dq him either way so save it. Some rule!

USA-EAST does have a protest rule. In the past five years, it has been used ONCE and certainly not in the 2.6 diesel class. In July our techs brought in an outside and highly competent engine builder to do some extra tech inspection of the top trucks in this 2.6 class and all of the trucks passed without any issues. of course some of the 'haters' will tell you that USA-EAST never techs anything. LOL

Dear dick, it appears as thow you've been making a few more appearances as of lately. What do you have to say for yourself. Is it the fact that your feeling guilty for running your golf cart into another truck? Or maybe dishing out fuel cards to get pullers to show up??? What about the poor folks who have to harass you just to get payed? What happened to the prestiges 3.0 class why'd this guys leave you and the totter home hanging. These alligations need answered!!!! As far as teching is concerned I will donate a set of rusty calipers that I pulled out of the weeds so you can more accurately tech all of these illegal trucks in your special 2.6 class. Please help me help you:poke:

Dear dick, it appears as thow you've been making a few more appearances as of lately. What do you have to say for yourself. Is it the fact that your feeling guilty for running your golf cart into another truck? Or maybe dishing out fuel cards to get pullers to show up??? What about the poor folks who have to harass you just to get payed? What happened to the prestiges 3.0 class why'd this guys leave you and the totter home hanging. These alligations need answered!!!! As far as teching is concerned I will donate a set of rusty calipers that I pulled out of the weeds so you can more accurately tech all of these illegal trucks in your special 2.6 class. Please help me help you:poke:

Thanks ole cockshaker, at least all of the trucks are illegal now in the 2.6 class!!!! Just if you wanna get thru to someone use your name, it works IMO

This picture obviously shows he's spraying... Cheatin old man.
y4umu5u2.jpg

Yup, nozzle was too small for that loose track and high RPMs, LOL!!! *nx*

Back