Who disagrees with me that this is nos?

*nx*:lolly:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDmKr8slxmk&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Fast and the Furious in Five Seconds - YouTube[/ame]

One hell of a cameraman... If this video goes viral he should get something out of the deal. Maybe some free nawzzzz tuning lessons????

Subscribe.

I will say i've seen and pulled against said truck. And I'm scratching my head afterwards not saying he is or isnt just leaves me wondering.

It would be better for the OP to get the facts straight before making accusations. Had the opportunity to check Garry's truck out today. Clean as a pin, no injectables of any sort. No place to inject anything. He just has one bad a$$ truck and knows how to drive, when to lock & unlock converter.

I pull against it all the time. I have been over every square inch of that truck. IT DOESN'T have nos. Quit being all butt hurt. It's a good running truck with a driver that has been pulling for 37 years. Ill put $1000 cash in anyone's hand who can prove him as a cheater. You can look at 100 of his pulls and they are the same. He's been pulling diesel trucks before there was such a thing. YOU GOT BEAT get over it.

If I get beat I just work that much harder to do better not whine about it and call out a good man as a cheater!!!

Put your big boy pants on and take off that skirt.......

I pull against it all the time. I have been over every square inch of that truck. IT DOESN'T have nos. Quit being all butt hurt. It's a good running truck with a driver that has been pulling for 37 years. Ill put $1000 cash in anyone's hand who can prove him as a cheater. You can look at 100 of his pulls and they are the same. He's been pulling diesel trucks before there was such a thing. YOU GOT BEAT get over it.

If I get beat I just work that much harder to do better not whine about it and call out a good man as a cheater!!!

Put your big boy pants on and take off that skirt.......

For one, I have a 1000 bucks that says Craig has been pulling diesel pickups longer.
For two don't say the skirt comment behind a computer screen.
And.... Last but not least, please tell me a good reason to have airbags on a 2.6 truck. Don't give me any bs about haven't had time to take them off, I've seen fits thrown about unhooking them.

I get beat plenty, I don't care about that, I just see to many people attacking Craig, when I've seen plenty first hand myself.

He got beat plain and simple. He's trying to make a good person out as a bad one. He protested it and lost $50 leave it at that. Don't get online and try to drag him through the mud. I don't know Craig but he needs to get over it Rob. We all compete and we all get beat. Sometimes you just gotta suck it up and move one. I had a ****ty run Friday and you don't see me blaming everyone else. I didn't have the right set up and didn't drive as good as everyone else. I got beat. Big deal. The next night I put 16' on one of the trucks that beat me and the other kicked my azz.... If you wanna call him a cheater you might as well call him a liar and anyone who knows him will call BS.

Oh so now he won cause the air bags.... Lol you guys are amazing. Were you there protesting with him rob? They said that it was 2 crying about it.

Back