Who is running 6x.018s?

I will say it honestly depends on overall setup.

In my opinion, my 6 hole injectors are very much more powerful and efficient in high boost high rpm situations..... i feel as thought they are somewhat of a compromise for easy around town driving.

That said, there is so much more to the equation than the number of holes the injector has.

Well, I understand that the number of holes is just part of the equation... So instead of trashing this thread ill just stick to my original plan. 7x.010's-7x.012's.

For any of you guys wanting to know how well a set of Weston's 6x.013's tow, I pulled just a touch over 12k behind me and temps spiked to 900* getting moving and over inclines and stayed around 650* most the time. 20psi boost and zero smoke after rolling. For those of you who doubt me, speed was limited to 60mph and no overdrive.

Well, I understand that the number of holes is just part of the equation... So instead of trashing this thread ill just stick to my original plan. 7x.010's-7x.012's.

I would say that sounds pretty good I'n my opinion if it's a dd.

I was very surprised how drivable my 7x.014's are, they haze at idle but clean up with boost and tow good. I still get 18+ mpg if I drive it nice.

strong as horse, smart as tractor

I was very surprised how drivable my 7x.014's are, they haze at idle but clean up with boost and tow good. I still get 18+ mpg if I drive it nice.

Oh how I would love to see18... I blame all of mine on my current injectors.

Oh how I would love to see18... I blame all of mine on my current injectors.

Don't get me wrong, if you stick your foot in it you can watch fuel gauge move lol.

Mine is the same way. Drive it nice 18-21 traveling over the pass, on it hard and it chugs the fuel like crazy! CHEVOTA84 who's 7X.014s are you running?

I am running Contagious 7x14 with a bit of lift... They have the slightest haze in gear at idle, and with boxes on, i can get it pretty hot, 1800 degrees on level 5 on comp.. But super smooth all around.

6x.018 injectors can get mileage and tow if you know how to drive them. I towed 18k with a set 120 miles.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAYLR0RFGAs"]Towing with CPP 6X.018 injectors - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30n5PO6TRU"]taking off with Cummins Performance Parts CPP 6x.018 injectors - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpXkWxpeSOA"]Cummins Performance Parts 6x.018 injectors towing 12k# - YouTube[/ame]

Did anyone ever get some dyno numbers with your 6X.018s Jamie? I thinking either the 6x.018s or 7x.014s. Wish someone would have done a back to back test with them

Did anyone ever get some dyno numbers with your 6X.018s Jamie? I thinking either the 6x.018s or 7x.014s. Wish someone would have done a back to back test with them

I never did a back to back, but I tried to. The 7x.012 were first, then I swapped to 6x.018's. The turbo blew up on the 3rd run. It kept spinning the tires on the roller. The time it did hook up, it shot the turbine out the exhaust in little pieces. lol It did gain alot down low, but dyno ended before it got over 2200rpm.

Ive Had em on my first gen for goin on 5years. lot if power but pretty smokey when you stretch the rubber band real tight

Back