Who runs a blow proof can setup

hows the other end mounted on the midplate?

Bracket and Hiem joint. I spoke with Randy this morning and he said with the measurement I gave him my pedal is 3:1 instead of the 6:1 it needs to be

Last edited:
Bracket and Hiem joint. I spoke with Randy this morning and he said with the measurement I gave him my pedal is 3:1 instead of the 6:1 it needs to be

I checked our last night and we are at 6.88 to 1 and it still pushes hard.

So I did a little work today. Dropped the slave down as far as I could. Not completely parallel with the input but alot closer. I forgot when I did all this that I drilled a hole in the pedal for the new master rod instead of the original pin position for the oem rod. So I cut the oem pin out and ran a bolt through it which was about an inch higher. Clutch push a ton easier but still considerably harder than the 2 disc but I can live with it. So to anyone else doing this here is what you don't do and how to fix it:lolly:

Does the QuickTime bellhousing have an access hole for clutch adjustment?

I'm running the an 4 line to mine and have the slave running parallel with candlestick, I may have to look into the 1in bore master as well

The size of the line shouldn't change the force needed. The bore/stroke of the master in relation to the slave is all that matters.
The larger line is less restrictive and can transfer fluid faster though. If you're slamming your foot on the clutch fast, it'll be easier, but most likely the difference wouldn't be enough to feel.

Also, I think you guys mean perpendicular, not parallel. You should find out your amount of dead stroke, then the amount of travel past that for the slave. Also find the rotation needed for the arm off the clutch (you said 10 to 2, so 120deg). Finally, place the slave up the arm enough to get it to travel the full distance but not too low to where you're getting the full engagement with less than ~95% slave stroke.
You want the master to be places 90deg (perpendicular) to the arm at 50% rotation (so the 12 oclock position if it goes from 10 to 2). You could make it 90 right off the get go to get the most force for starting the movement, but that would make it decently harder by the end of the stroke.

Does that all make sense? I feel like it could have worded it better...

Back