whos got the best intercooler boots

dieselbeef

dick doggin
and why does my intake piping have god..dang oil in it....

popped one the other day about 45 psi and the inside got a bit of oil in it..friggin turbo aint that old. never hot..wtf man..i dont nned this right before the heavy hauling season for me...

right now i gotta have the best boots...not ebay crap tho..

im only making 50 psi

gary

Verocious Motorsports have lots of good stuff to choose from. I'm running theirs in my twins which make 50-60 psi and no probs at all.

Sounds like you've got a turbo problem. How's the drain? Maybe oil is backing up into it. I don't care how good the boot is. if there's oil in there, you're gonna have probs.

I like my Peak boots the best. And when you pop a boot the sudden change in pressure at the turbo can suck/push oil past the seals.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

The BD boots are good also. Very thick and comes with the clampco hd constant tension clamps.

Silicone Radiator hose will hold 90+ PSI and can be picked up at any local big rig shop.

Silicone Radiator hose will hold 90+ PSI and can be picked up at any local big rig shop.

i like this..and i can make em as long as i want then too....

oil in the tubes..wasnt much...maybe hughes is right..i hope

Hard to find radiator hose with a reducing bend though. For those I like Peak, and the radiator hose for straight pieces.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

Bd boots suck don't wast your money there. If your talkin about the pipe to inner cooler
Get the peak or piers or Haisley ones. I would run stockers before the bd ones

Mandrel Bending Solutions has 5 ply boosts that works awesome. Fairly priced also.

Im running the ones from vulcan performance, they're holding 60+psi with regular clamps, and the normal high temps off the compressor. They're pretty thick, and were less than 200 bucks for the set.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Back