Wickedcummins Compounds For sale

yup snapped alot of inputs

216657_196803430381129_100001544213646_511256_3641238_n.jpg

and we had alot of issues getting rings to hold..But that was found to gaskets being under cut.

Have all your broken inputs been ATS shafts?

Says its @ 5800'
Bandimere Speedway
Maybe you have a 3000' lift ?
vids show consistent times and trap speeds

I think he was "trying" to compensate for air density.

Says da morons pay attention and like i said break a shaft every pass. :)

Good sales pitch. Have you tried any good input shafts? Mikes perhaps?

Again, with the ego thing... You work at a car dealership, you haven't done much for the sport.

And thats why this sport is not growing as well as it should

so true just like alot of motor sports!!

trying to sell something and tell ppl they will know when they buy it wow would you buy something that someone else was selling and you ask whats done to it and they said thats my secret and it works you can find out when you drop the 6500 you killed your thread man

its a good looking set by the way

I liked that truck a lot better before this thread.

Pretty sure I have the funds to buy these, and I need a set like this. But I would rather blow it all on hookers.

Have all your broken inputs been ATS shafts?

I think he was "trying" to compensate for air density.

Good sales pitch. Have you tried any good input shafts? Mikes perhaps?

Again, with the ego thing... You work at a car dealership, you haven't done much for the sport.

lmao your a funny fella and the biggest idiot!

you ever think that since everyone else thinks you're an idiot, that you may actually be?

Last edited:
Did you think that 5 people on this forum with small dicks and slow trucks is not everyone? You slow fu cks always hate guys you cant beat.. Its part of the game

I got a great idea for you skirt wearing fags.. Bring your $hit boxs to 2012 truck fest and line up next to me!

Says da morons pay attention and like i said break a shaft every pass. :)

Then why do you think you need more air? I would vote to detune since it is so bad a$$ that it can't make a clean pass.
I liked that truck a lot better before this thread.

Pretty sure I have the funds to buy these, and I need a set like this. But I would rather blow it all on hookers.
Agreed, I never knew it was the baddest truck on the planet until this thread, I just thought it was a semi fast 2nd gen with a clean swap.

Also agree on the hookers.

This thread is full of win.

That it is...

Because Im working with someone on building a shaft that will hold the power.. Ever think there is more to a story? Maybe you shouldnt be speaking your .02cents worth on something you know nothing about.. Noisey ass people like you kids are whats wrong with america

Says its @ 5800'
Bandimere Speedway
Maybe you have a 3000' lift ?
vids show consistent times and trap speeds

Note the "da" in that post...as in density altitude. I've measure it myself at bandimere at 13,800'

Ya'll back the phuck outta the guys sale thread unless you're about to stroke him a check. It's his sh!t and his price....I wouldn't give sh!t talkers any info either.

Note the "da" in that post...as in density altitude. I've measure it myself at bandimere at 13,800'

Ya'll back the phuck outta the guys sale thread unless you're about to stroke him a check. It's his sh!t and his price....I wouldn't give sh!t talkers any info either.

Thanks,... glad there are some americans with a brain

If Rich is trying to clean up your for sale thread that is your que to shut the fukk up and stop being a fag. There are plenty of people on this site that would whoop dat azz you no good piece of chit.

Back