Wickedcummins Compounds For sale

Id love to see it.. Like I said bring it to the mountain it is ALWAYS a heart breaker.. Its my thread you tool.. You keep your typing out of it

Lemme try this again.
The for sale forums aren't the place to talk sh!t....the Staging Lanes are for that. If y'all wanna call someone out do it there but STOP phucking up my sale forums. I don't have time for this crap....

Last thing I will say, Good luck with the sale man See you at truckfest! Hopefully sooner. Ill be there every test and tune!

I had good intentions of buying these turbos...... After the 12 min I have lost reading all the banter I am not too sure now.

What would the dialog be after I bought them? Would the seller be forth coming on assisting getting dialed in?

Seller PM me to discuss...

Moderators may want to clean this thread up.

why dont you just throw a 66-75 on top depending on what your doing and actually utilize the COMPOUND TWIN SETUP. these are not compounding air, the small one is working its arse off untill the big one lights and then the gate blows around the small one leaving you with a huge unuseable single..this is not a compound twin setup

Wow that's a great 4 pages of reading. Honestly got a good laugh out of it.
Anways good luck selling the set up but what I'm curious about is who's input are you running? Have you ever tired one of Monster Pump Mikes inputs? I know of a lot of high HP trucks running his tranny parts with no problems. CSIdodge is running one of his trannies and he is in the high 8sec 1/4mile.
Your truck might be quick but not anywhere close to that fast so it might be something you want to look into:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Wow that's a great 4 pages of reading. Honestly got a good laugh out of it.
Anways good luck selling the set up but what I'm curious about is who's input are you running? Have you ever tired one of Monster Pump Mikes inputs? I know of a lot of high HP trucks running his tranny parts with no problems. CSIdodge is running one of his trannies and he is in the high 8sec 1/4mile.
Your truck might be quick but not anywhere close to that fast so it might be something you want to look into:thumbup:

Way off topic here, but

George.jpg

hold the phone Chief. When did CSI start running 8's? I'm not saying they can't or haven't, but but you would think that would be a little to much to keep under wraps since there is only two pro street trucks to ever run an 8.

Lol I had to do a double take on that pic lol

Ok I was mistaken. His quickest was 9.12 but when I talked to him he was sayin he was tryin to get into the 8s this past season. Which obvisouly didn't happen. Either way I was just sayin to the OP Mikes parts would be something to check out.
I know its a forsale thread but I don't feel what I asked was off topic with the OP talkin about snaping so many inputs. I was just curious.

Lol I had to do a double take on that pic lol

Ok I was mistaken. His quickest was 9.12 but when I talked to him he was sayin he was tryin to get into the 8s this past season. Which obvisouly didn't happen. Either way I was just sayin to the OP Mikes parts would be something to check out.
I know its a forsale thread but I don't feel what I asked was off topic with the OP talkin about snaping so many inputs. I was just curious.

Oh no, it wasn't you that was off topic, it was me. I hope they bring it back out this year.

I wouldn't buy these. Only thing custom about them is a tube welded to the outlet on the secondary. Used he351 is $400 and used s595 is $1500. Also wouldn't run the s500 as its an oversized slug compared to something like a gt55. Save your money and find a reputable building like mpi etc.

I got a great idea for you skirt wearing fags.. Bring your $hit boxs to 2012 truck fest and line up next to me!

I have one better than that, Bring your Pile of dog Sh*t to TS in May. I have two guys that will send you back to Colorado with your tail tucked. As a Matter of fact I can line trucks up against you all day and beat your dumb ass!

But I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of excuses why you cant make it. Don't worry we all know you.

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

I have one better than that, Bring your Pile of dog Sh*t to TS in May. I have two guys that will send you back to Colorado with your tail tucked. As a Matter of fact I can line trucks up against you all day and beat your dumb ass!

But I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of excuses why you cant make it. Don't worry we all know you.

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

You plan on "stroking" him a check? LOL

Sequential turbos

Sequential turbos refer to a set-up in which the motor utilizes one turbocharger for lower engine speeds, and a second or both turbochargers at higher engine speeds. Typically, larger high-flow turbochargers are not as efficient at low RPMs, resulting in lower intake manifold pressures under these conditions. On the other hand, smaller turbos spool up quickly at low RPMs but cannot supply enough air at higher RPMs. During low to mid engine speeds, when available spent exhaust energy is minimal, only one relatively small turbocharger (called the primary turbocharger) is active. During this period, all of the engine's exhaust energy is directed to the primary turbocharger only, providing the small turbo's benefits of a lower boost threshold, minimal turbo lag, and increased power output at low engine speeds. As RPM increases, the secondary turbocharger is partially activated in order to pre-spool prior to its full utilization. Once a preset engine speed or boost pressure is attained, valves controlling compressor and turbine flow through the secondary turbocharger are opened completely. (The primary turbocharger is deactivated at this point in some applications.) In this way a full twin-turbocharger setup provides the benefits associated with a large turbo, including maximum power output, without the disadvantage of increased turbo lag.

found this in a few minutes of searching

I can't believe I've wasted this much time trying to find out some answer,

what are the boost numbers your hitting?
what year is the engine?
what exhaust manifolds are you using?
and what injectors and size are you running?

Back